Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I recently bought 2 little led lights that I can put them in my headlight and make them looks blue, but I'm wondering where should I connect them. They come with 2 wires for each led and the color of the 2 wires are the same so I don't think the order matter. I'm just wondering which plug or wire that exist in my car should I conenct them to, I saw someone do it by connecting them to the corner light hosing, so the lights stay blue even the headlight is off, is the job as smple as connecting the wires to the existing wire? And among the wires behind the headlight, which 1, or 2(which color) wires that I should connect the led to?  
</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>you have sealed beams u have to get a conversion kit in order to put them in the headlight. also make sure the leds are set up for 12volts. they make two different types of leds one is for 12v and the other one will burn up as soon as u connect it to 12v</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000000'>Well I know that and I already have the conversion kit on( jhull maybe you forgot already but you are the one that help me get it near a year ago.) And the leds are for 12V. So, now with the conversion kit and the 12V led bulbs, what next? where should I connect them to? Which wire should I connect them with?</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>hahahaha......
sorry man i sell so many of them that its hard to remmember who i sold them to.. haha
anyway you got a couple different ways to wire them.
you can connect them to the headlights, (I dont like doing that cause its hard to see them with the headlights on) or connect them with the running lights. ( I would go this route)
take out the side market light. theres a clip in the back with two wires connected. one of them is 12v and one of the ground. i dont remmember which one off the top of my head test them find the one that reads 12volts when the light is on run a wire off that to the possitive side of the led. and run another wire connecting the negitive side of the led to the negitive side of the running light. do that with each side and every time u turn ur lights on they will turn on. are you the one who got the 100watt bulb?? if so hows that working for you. that #### has to light up a city when you drive through.</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font color='#000000'>Thanks man that sound easy enough. I'm not sure if you are talking about me but yes I do have the 100W galaxy white bulb on. Well I think they are REALLY bright! Many times the car in front of me change lanes due to the headlight and my friend even experience that when he drove in front of me. When I look at my headlight across the street I can't even see my car clearly coz the lights really hurts my eyes. I think adding a little blue color to it maybe even better, so I got the leds. I think it is a best substitude for HID if don't have the $$.  :D</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>hahahaha, man that is halaious. you know ur #### is bright when u piss everyone off. lol
your low been is 80watts i think... thats more then most peoples high beam and ur high beem is 100watt. lol theres no stopping you. I havent tried 100 watters yet i wish i could see them on ur celica.. thats awesome tho cause our lights normally suck ass i guess we took care of that issue.</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts