Toyota Celica Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>sorry to mention other site names eric   but i was on 6gc.net and some dude named Delta_Phoenix proceeded to hate me cuz my car is more hooked up then his......he also said that i pretty much sold crack to get the #### done to my ride....also said something bout my exhaust which was gay and retarded.....but anyways i shut him up i also posted on the forums which the forums master took it down cuz it was a megative thing towards another 6gc member.........but i just wanted to let u know that haters are all around us and if they hate  hey  dont hate us cuz u aint us......dont hate   congratulate.......i dont know y people hate so much.....i had a hater on HERE but she doesnt seem to post anymore but anyways  i try to help other celica people out with #### if they need help and i too ask for help.......so no need to bash or hate  i said my peace   thanks.....sorry again eric for the other site mention.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i wont give you grief :)im not the biggest fan of some of the work youve done to your ride, but none the less its a sweet ride. (i think the supra lights at back look out of place).
ignore em.  not worth getting stressed over.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>yeah those forum toughies, mate i would be shaking in my boots
lol,</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>well what can i say bout haters,,,,,im sitting here in this chat that 6gc.net setup for 6g celi owners........i go in and they r talking #### right in front of me bout my car, bout me, the thigns i say on their forums, stuff im doing to my car    stuff i have done to my car........dissin on everything.......and it hurts  im sure some of u know how im feeling having people down the #### u have done or are doing to ur ride to make it the way U want UR ride to be........and they diss and dogg u and run u into the ground......had to vent a little   later all....</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
<font color='#000000'>yeah Cliff. i've told you man. not everyone online is going to agree w/ what you do, and they are going to offer their opinion. what you need to do is grow up, and learn to deal with it. that's what the internet is all about. you're gonna spend a lot of time worrying about what other people on here say about you or your car if you don't learn to shun it away like the trash it is. oh yeah, and you forgot to mention about how you went to the trouble of making a new name "URALLGHEY" and came back into the chat, just to start your own shxt. so that makes you no better than any of the "haters" or "shxt talkers" you're talking about. you hypocrit.
-John-</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>URALLGHEY...HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Cliff was angry I don't blame him for starting $#!+ but he shoulda taken the high road and just bailed.</font>

J

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
oh yeah, and you forgot to mention about how you went to the trouble of making a new name "URALLGHEY" and came back into the chat, just to start your own shxt. so that makes you no better than any of the "haters" or "shxt talkers" you're talking about. you hypocrit.[/B]
Oh, don't forget the childish spamming, the forum whoring, oh! and the other name "URALLHATERS".  You sir, got 0wned.

Oh i was curious, how do you think 22" Chrome's w/my Pink and Yellow custom interior would look?</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@Dec. 23 2002,12:12
<font color='#000000'>URALLGHEY...HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Cliff was angry I don't blame him for starting $#!+ but he shoulda taken the high road and just bailed.</font>
<font color='#000000'>yeah, exactly, but, he chose the childish route, and came back and started up more. so, if you will notice, his actions got him removed from the 6gc.net site.  :upside: had he been a little more mature, things probably would not have gone the way they did, but editting his profile to down-talk everyone and make the new name and what not really showed us what kind of person he is, and we don't need that in our community. just a heads up for you guys here, don't dissagree w/ him.

-John-</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I got into it once with the tnation guys,  they started attacking my sig/age/whatever just because I stated an opinion and backed it up.  I never did start calling names and what-not and they eventually realized it was stupid to go to that level and apologized.  I respected them for it.

Just my two cents
</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@Dec. 23 2002,12:32
<font color='#000000'>I got into it once with the tnation guys,  they started attacking my sig/age/whatever just because I stated an opinion and backed it up.  I never did start calling names and what-not and they eventually realized it was stupid to go to that level and apologized.  I respected them for it.

Just my two cents
</font>
<font color='#000000'>i'm not appologizing for my opinions, or anyone else's (if that's what your hinting at). because that's all they are. opinions. Cliff just can't take it that other's don't think like he does. that's that, and it's over. i just hate to see him keeping this going on other boards, sayin that is was all everyone else's doings, and he didn't provoke it further.
-John-</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>No I wasn't hinting at you apologizing...

I was hinting at him not taking things personally and getting into it with others.  I don't know exactly what happened so I probably should stay outta this one.

Peace</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@Dec. 23 2002,12:46
<font color='#000000'>No I wasn't hinting at you apologizing...

I was hinting at him not taking things personally and getting into it with others.  I don't know exactly what happened so I probably should stay outta this one.

Peace</font>
<font color='#000000'>it's all good man. there is nothing to "be in". i'm not comin over here to start anything, i'm just offering an alternative side, instead of him making people think that 6gc.net is a bad site, it's really a great community...but most people there are open minded about other's opinions, and don't take things as seriously as he did. ho hum, that's life.
-John-</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Mynzeyes....  I can tell you that everyone here would enjoy your presence on the board.. You and everyone there are more than welcome!
The only comment I have about the situation, and I think you can agree, is that you have said your peace. Cliff has been with us since the beginning. As far as what has happened.. I wasn't there.. That's ok though.. you and everyone there are more than welcome... sweet ride btw.. Let's just keep things in the now.

Janine</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by TCS_03@Dec. 23 2002,7:18
<font color='#000000'>Mynzeyes....  I can tell you that everyone here would enjoy your presence on the board.. You and everyone there are more than welcome!
The only comment I have about the situation, and I think you can agree, is that you have said your peace. Cliff has been with us since the beginning. As far as what has happened.. I wasn't there.. That's ok though.. you and everyone there are more than welcome... sweet ride btw.. Let's just keep things in the now.

Janine</font>
<font color='#000000'>werd. i'm just sayin, an online opinion is just that. i hate to see people get so upset over it and take it as far as he did. i'll continually check back here tho, seems like a nice site in the making...needs some more activity in the 6th gen forum tho.  :upside:  :upside:  :upside:  hehe, i love that one...
-John-</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Thanks John, and yeah we do need some more 6th gen's.  They are nice looking (not my style but nice looking) and I'm curious what you guys have found you can do to the engine.  A friend of mine is going to get one and I wanted to help him out.

</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ow ow mrj i know put a supra engine in them and get a bigger hood...

i wont reply to the topic, i also really dont know what happened, i also dont take critisism to well myself, but i wont argue with people, the way i see it is, it aint there car, everyone has there own oponion, sure i know people that do some dumb #### to there car, and i hate it, but it aint my car so why do i care...
if they asked i think i would tell them tho.. but its not what everyone else thinks, cause there not the people who hook up ur ride, u are so if ur happy with it, then all should be well</font>

P

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>QUOTE
seems like a nice site in the making...
-John-[/B]
Nice site in the making?? toyotacelicas.com has been around almost two yrs longer than 6gc.net & I think the alexa rankings speak for themselves...

WHOIS Information

toyotacelicas.com:
Record last updated on 13-May-2002.
Record expires on 15-May-2003.
Record Created on 15-May-2000.[/B]
6gc.net
Domain Name: 6GC.NET      Created on: 16-Feb-02      Expires on: 16-Feb-03      Last Updated on: 20-Aug-02[/B]

Alexa Rankings

toyotacelicas.com:
Traffic Rank for toyotacelicas.com: 217,357[/B]
http://www.alexa.com/data/details?url=toyotacelicas.com

6gc.net:
Traffic Rank for 6gc.net: 3,507,195[/B]
http://www.alexa.com/data/details?url=6gc.net</font>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.