Toyota Celica Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
you have to be careful with buying 7afe parts for corolla's to put on your celica.
I just bought a header listed as a part for a celica but it was definitely for a corolla.
The header was too short to reach the cat where it SHOULD bolt up.
instead i had to custom fabricate an extension for it.
pain in the ass....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ive got all gen 6 parts available for 1.8 3sfe engine and 2.0 3sge engines colours i currently have is black and light blue & dark blue cand send pics if required just send me your email address 07969018590

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know where to find shift cables for a Celica 1995 manual??

We are in need of one asap, currently only have 1st gear :(

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Where can I find HID Projectors for my 95 celica GT?:confused:
It's really hard to find. And what's the fastest engine I cud get?
join 6gc.net 6th gen site so they probably know about the lights. fastest engine is up to you. you could put a v8 if you want. is it practical no but definitely possible. best option for money and difficulty is 3sgte swap. same motor mounts and trans can be used.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've found a couple useful sites while doing various mods to my Celica:

DDM Tuning 35W and 55W HID Kits

Great site for HID kits. What I like about their slim ballast kit is they dont need another power feed from the battery or relays mounted or anything, they are powered directly off of the plugs for the headlight bulbs. Just stick the ballasts down with double sided tape and you are in business. Not to mention the lifetime guarantee on the ballast. I installed the 35 watt 6000K kit in my celi a little over a year ago and still going strong. Great way to add HID without a lot of modifying.

PVC Speaker Adapters - CNC Machined - In Stock or Custom Made
Just received a pair of speaker adapters for the front doors on my celi. They seem to be well made and will make installing a 6.5" speaker in the door a lot cleaner. Depending on the design of the speaker, you may have to trim them a little, but for 10.00 a pair its a good deal.

Finally:
Celica Upgrades : 1994-1999 Toyota Celica Upgrades, Parts and Accessories
Found this site recently. They seem to have quite a few exterior appearance options for 6th gens. I havent done any business with them, but the site may be of interest to someone so there ya go.

As time goes by I'm doing quite a bit of modifying to my Celica. I am big on making sure all of my mods dont require any permanent changes to the car. So far I have installed HID's, grill mesh, DVD Head unit, smoked markers, short intake and other minor cosmetic changes. My future projects include a speaker system upgrade, LED dash conversion, rear disc brake conversion and a flowmaster exhaust. I may do some write ups for my projects if anyone is interested. Also, you can check out pictures of my car in the gallery.

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Celica GT 2.2L
10 Posts
Feel like this post with these links are in need to be updated... So this is what I have found if anyone is looking for parts:

Found car-part only b/c a local junkyard staff told me about it for my search on a new driver door handle w/ lock. It's a online inventory of auto recyclers.
Discovered toyotapartsdeal after reaching the common term for my specific lock. Hard to find stuff when door actuators aren't a thing for 6th gen. 🙃

edit; found a new link

41 - 56 of 56 Posts