Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>newyorker: Does that fit the GT models???</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by 6GenCelicaGT@Oct. 07 2003,4:08
<font color='#000000'>newyorker: Does that fit the GT models???</font>
<font color='#000000'>nah man, that one cold air he's been advertising is for the st only, the piping wouldn't fit inside a gt bay.  but i bet he's got one for the gt in the works.  call him an ####### liar and he'll pump one out for you.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
<font color='#008080'>Hahaha , I was looking in my engine bay and was wondering how anyone could make a CAI... its a tight fit!  ???

So newyorker, you gonna be making one anytime soon??  
</font>

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>#### the cold air intake they suck this is what i did i got me a aluminum piping from home depo for the dryer and stucked  the one end out of the bumper and the other end right by the intake ill post up my car pic as soon as i get my pic scanned so yall can see how its done</font>

X

·
0 Posts
somebody help me please..i'm looking for front upper struts bar for the 94 celica st...i can't find them anywhere...helppppp

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
u posted in the wrong section. u should've posted in the wanted section in case somebody is looking for a buyer

E

·
0 Posts
hey green text i have a custom cold air in my celica gt. Your right there is no damn way to put it in. Most people will tell you to get a new battery. I just moved my cruise control actuator to where my old filter box was and took off the battery mount to scoot it over for the piping to run down next to it by the fans.

S

·
0 Posts
I AM IN NEED OF A RITGH TAIL LIGHT FOR A 1995 CELICA ST...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I AM OVERSEAS IN THE MILITARY AND THERE ISN'T AND CELICAS IN THE JUNK YARD HERE!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
OK soo im looking for a few things for my car but, what you have to know is that im putting only name brand stuff in it.
Im looking for:
Air Intake
Coilovers
Exauhst (including headers)
Short Shifter

And thats about it so if you could help me find sites of these things that would be great. thanx

B

·
0 Posts
I got a problem... i bought my friends Celica... he replaced the engine in it from original... it was an st engine... 1.8L. The serial number says its a 2.2 litre engine.. or so a dealership says.. but they also said its still the st engine? is that possible or do i have the gt engine???

M

·
0 Posts
i need front end parts bumper to raidor front glass to hope to find used or find a car that has ben hit in the rear pleas help me find i will trade a 1996 sunfire runs good looks good

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cannot for the life of me find some replacement emergency brake shoes for my Celica GT. On the rear rotors there is a drum for the E-Brake and the shoes on them I believe to be going as I cannot lock my wheels efficiently. I have heard that sometimes they need to be adjusted if thats what I need to do can someone please tell me how? Thanks.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts