Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please read this first:
As we all know, finding parts and accessories for your Celica can be difficult, to say the least. Listed in this pinned topic are those parts, accessories, mods, etc. that we have been able to track down...
If you are looking for something you don't see listed here, please ask in the Wanted forum.

·
Registered
424 Posts
body kits:
VISRACING.COM
VEILSIDE.COM
EREBUNICORP.COM

wheels:
ALBAWHEELS.COM
QTALLOYS.COM

other:
CYBERAUTO.COM
ALUMINUMFLYWHEELS.COM

jdm engines:
TWISTEDPERFORMANCE.COM    5SFE motor only  $2250.00

headers:
ROLLHARD.COM    5SFE motor only  $450.00

6GC.NET  has jdm projector headlights/tail lights.

anything else anyone wants to know   email me or IM me on aol   [email protected]

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>the erebuni body its which r the ones that u have pictures of r ######..........the fitment of these 2 kits suck........if u go with the VISRACING Invader kit is the same as the silver 1......i can get it for 800.00   erebuni kits really suck D**K....</font>

·
Registered
47 Posts
<font color='#000000'>if you're like me and you are stuck with the 97 ST and are looking around aimlessly for parts then go to these places that i've found that has parts for the 94-99 celica:

~www.tirerack.com= ebc brake pads, struts, springs

~www.mmrusa.com= Skunk2 front strut tower bar, coilovers, springs, custom white faced gauges or any other color you want

~www.modacar.com= TWM short shifter, magnecor spark plug wires, suspension techniques sway bars

~www.speedandstyle.com= my personal favorite Apex'i Universal Dunk Muffler N/A and Turbo, Autometer 5 inch Tach with Shift Light, MSD SCI ignition, APR universal aluminum spoilers

~www.obxracingsports.com= my heavenly savior! I have the 7AFE engine which is the same one as the 93-97 corolla 1.8L and they have a sh1tload and a half of parts for the corolla that will bolt onto my engine such as : 1)short ram intake 2)headers (ceramic coated or stainless steel) 3)cam sprockets 4)underdrive crank pulleys 5)power pulleys

~www.upracing.com= sparco and momo goodies like racing seats and harnesses, racing pedals, shift knobs and boots

I hope this helps all of you guys find parts.</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>a far as the ST    all it is     is a COROLLA motor.......there is a corolla site called corollaperformance.com or elcmotorsports.com    got lots of stuff for the 7AFE motor</font>

·
Registered
19 Posts
<font color='#000080'>That silver kit sucks, that front end is so over it's too big and bulky, and everyone and there mother has it anyway.. Boring..............   So my St is a corolla now lol</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>the ST motor is a 7AFE which is a COROLLA motor also  there is alot more for the corolla in that motor then there is for the celica in that motor.......
</font>

·
Registered
109 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I found some really cool sites.

Speed Hut - This site has some of the coolest guages and you get to design them.

Auto Leathers - This site is great if you want to put leather in your car and they have a great selection of colors.</font>

P

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>dont forget that drivetrain!!
i know that www.unorthodoxracing.com carries for the celica GT, i dont know about the ST, lightened flywheels (huge difference in response and acceleration) and underdrive pulleys!

PaulGT
1994 Celica GT
Sea Mist Blue
Magnaflow Exhaust
HKS Megaflow intake
TRD Short Shift Kit
Stage 2 Clutchmasters Clutch
Unothodox Racing Light Flywheel
Front/Rear swaybars
Ground Control Coilovers</font>

·
Registered
35 Posts
<font color='#000000'>evilspeed.com
a site that i found one day on the net looking for a cold air intake; the quality looks great in their photos on the site,
but they don't have much</font>

1 - 20 of 56 Posts