Toyota Celica Forum banner
41 - 60 of 70 Posts
G

·
So I found these instructions for the installation of a turbo kit on the 5SFE...

http://meisners.net/camry/5sfeTurbo.pdf

At first I thought nothing of it, since I didn't have a Celica anymore. Then a friend recently asked me to find out more for him. So I did. I called Burien Toyota Scion, located on 15025 1st AVE, South Seattle, Washington, 98148. I called them and apparently they no longer make the kit. However, I'm not that easy to please. I had the guy fax me a parts list. Here are the part numbers I was given.
<div align='left'>Ship Qty<div align='center'>Part Number<div align='right'>Description(BIN)
<div align='left'>3<div align='center'>229A42<div align='right'>10mm x 42mm STUDS (SPORD)
<div align='left'>4<div align='center'>23291-41010<div align='right'>INSULATOR, INJEC (577)
<div align='left'>3<div align='center'>2341101<div align='right'>M10 ZNC Locknut (SPORD)
<div align='left'>2<div align='center'>24982-14-6<div align='right'>METRIC BANJO (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>5300-030001<div align='right'>5/32 VAC HOSE (SPORD)
<div align='left'>2<div align='center'>5408<div align='right'>CLAMP (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>5436<div align='right'>HOSE CLAMP (SPORD)
<div align='left'>5<div align='center'>5440<div align='right'>CLAMP (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>PK5FSFET-2 TURBO KIT 2<div align='right'>(TRD)
<div align='left'>4<div align='center'>90116-10149<div align='right'>BOLT, STUD (909)
<div align='left'>4<div align='center'>90179-10028<div align='right'>NUT (909)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>17278-88381<div align='right'>GASKET, TURBO TO (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>1/8X1-/8F40-HGS<div align='right'>OIL ADAPTOR (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>125HBL-8-6<div align='right'>H2O UNION STRT (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>2103-2-4<div align='right'>OIL FEED ELBOW (SPORD)
<div align='left'>1<div align='center'>212T-2-2<div align='right'>OIL FEED T (SPORD)

This is as shown, exactly on the invoice he mailed me. Apparently they no longer sell this turbo kit but with these numbers I am sure we can piece one together.

·
Registered
65 Posts
new here and wanting to put that dam 3 sgte motor in my car but thats going to be last ima build a good support than put that bad boy in

·
Registered
80 Posts
can anyone explain to me the different engines to the 90 celica GT.
and whats with all these codes 3sgte and whatnot. please thanks can messages for faster understanding thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mr.theancient please tell me site you have mentioned whether all parts are available there and whether any discount is available there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
im looking for 2 new racing style seat for my 1990 celica gt i dont want to mod or drill to in stall them if any one knows anywhere that makes of has any that will fit with out moding any thing i would love to hear about it

·
Registered
1 Posts
get up bright and early each morning and hit the stores, talk to people, give them your resume, fill out applications, really sell yourself, dress nice, comb your hair, take out your nose ring, it might take some time but you'll be just fine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone find a front right motor mount for 90 Celica ST Auto? The one I am talking about is by the timing belts. I'm not going to the stealership, they want like $200 for one. No one has it. Might hit the junkyard when I can to find one.

·
Registered
731 Posts
CRAP !! I forgot to get mine from my friends shop when i lowered my GT, don't know were those OEM springs are now

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I need trunk hinges for my baby! Ive been looking forever! Can anyone help me out?
Did the hinge rust out? If so, it is more complicated than buying a new hinge.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts