Toyota Celica Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE (outskirtscustoms @ Jul 18 2008, 07:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=170444
Does anyone know if the hood or fenders from a 1989 MR2 will fit a 1989 Toyota Celica? They look damn close and I know you can get carbon hoods and fiberglass fenders for the MR2. I'll ask my friend where he got his hood and fenders.[/B]

I was thinking about it myself. After seeing the two sitting fairly close to each other the MR2 looks like it has a steeper angle that it drops to to grill.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Airraid makes build your own air intake stuff .. .has all the elbows tubes ect ..comes in few diffrent sizes and with or with out filter. Not bad sets retail for between 120$ canadian upto 200$ canadain.

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (luvinmycel @ Sep 12 2003, 10:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19185
<font color='#000000'>Headers for 3SFE - www.nopionline.com  (Pacesetter)  
Lowering springs - www.nopionline.com  (Intrax)
Downpipe for 3SGTE - tim or chris @gtfour.com
WRC or Alltrac Hood Scoop - www.spoilers.com (go to the universal icon)
Bowoff valve, Boost controller for 3SGTE - www.turboxs.com or ebay.
Adjustable cam gears for 3SGTE - www.nopionline.com
Cross drilled/slotted rotors and performance brake pads - www.cyberauto.com
Info on 3SGTE or 5SFTE engine swap - 4gencelica.net

Later
Talitha</font>[/B]
Who ever owns that baby blue celly is ####### retarded
No room for any lines in the body?
great thought process bud, can you say rice burner

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE (luvinmycel @ Sep 12 2003, 09:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19185
<font color='#000000'>Headers for 3SFE - www.nopionline.com  (Pacesetter)  
Lowering springs - www.nopionline.com  (Intrax)
Downpipe for 3SGTE - tim or chris @gtfour.com
WRC or Alltrac Hood Scoop - www.spoilers.com (go to the universal icon)
Bowoff valve, Boost controller for 3SGTE - www.turboxs.com or ebay.
Adjustable cam gears for 3SGTE - www.nopionline.com
Cross drilled/slotted rotors and performance brake pads - www.cyberauto.com
Info on 3SGTE or 5SFTE engine swap - 4gencelica.net

Later
Talitha</font>[/B]

www.nopionline.com is some water filter site :( im in need of adjustable coils for my 86 bad!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE (malodin @ Apr 24 2007, 03:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=146294
i know if you have a way to feed it more fuel, you can use the bigger trap door for more volume but you will end up running lean(more air compared to what the computer says at a given spot)[/B]
i tried one from a 89 ford probe gt and it plugs right in but i haven't fully tested yet will give full results...

·
Registered
4 Posts
so i just tested the bigger air flow meter from the probe gt and other than a bad idle it works and actually makes the car run a little richer so perfect if your planing on turboing...im running a 3sfe and it getting this and a turbo soon so ill post when i get results

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking for OEM trunk lid

87 celica ST, I've been looking for an OEM trunk lid for awhile, and have found little.

anyone know where I might be able to get one?

the one I have is more than a little busted... needs to be opened carefully, and takes two people to close properly...

·
Registered
146 Posts
There's no point in swapping the AFM - it's matched to your motor.
Even adjusting the stock item can land you in idling, missing and revving problems.
If your car is rich or lean just change injectors

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anyone know if i can use the hood from the 90-93 celicas??

also where is a good place to order the parts for canada?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have no fire going to the engine we have used a multimeter to see what is getting electricity to it and so far we have foung that the thottle pos sen has nothing coming to it nor the coolant temp sensor my mechanic said it was most likely the computer so i ordered a new one but just thought id ask you guys i have a 89 celica GT-S with the 3S-GE engine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alternate Rack and Pinion for st162

Hi , is there other toyota models whose rack and pinion can be a substitute to st162s(1988 toyota celica)? like corolla models or camry?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Drew,

If it's a manual transmission, I could use the transmission crossmember - mine is giving way. If the power antenna is good, would take that as well.

Thanks - J

41 - 59 of 59 Posts