Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I've got a 91 GT-S and I'm currently looking at swapping in a 3SGTE. This isn't what I'm having troubles with thanks to Jhull who has been a great help there. What I'm running into is a brick wall when I tried to find regular parts.

I was wondering if anyone knew a supplier or part number I could track down for motors mounts that would fit my 91 GT-S with the 3SGTE in it.

I'm looking for replacement calipers for it as I'm redoing the brake system at the same time so again if anyone knows a supplier or has any part numbers I can track down that would be extremely helpful.

Last bit is I understand my tranny will bolt up to the 3SGTE but does anyone have any suggestions on what type of flywheel and clutch I should switch over to?

Misfire

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Rockauto sells most the stuff u need. If not all for the swap. About the trans u need 3sgte flywheel 5sfe friction disk and 3sgte pressure plate. The passanger side motor mount u just have to remoce the 5sfe braket and add it to the 3sgte thats it. And make a custom harness. Do u know wer or how to make a harness?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts