Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hey everybody, hope you have a good thanksgiving.
</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#000000'>happy thanksgiving to all too one thing im really greatful for other than life it's self is my celica so have a safe and wonderful t-day</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I'm thankful for the ability to go out and drive my Celica.... oh wait, I can't, it's in the shop...

I'm thankful for being with my family today... oh wait, I'm not.

I'm thankful for being extremely bored today. yay.
:down:  :down:  :down:  :down:</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by iluvmyceli@Nov. 27 2003,2:01
<font color='#000000'>I'm thankful for the ability to go out and drive my Celica.... oh wait, I can't, it's in the shop...

I'm thankful for being with my family today... oh wait, I'm not.

I'm thankful for being extremely bored today. yay.
:down:  :down:  :down:  :down:</font>
<font color='#000000'>aww poor luv.  you know what helps me when i'm down?  eh, nothing really...  but at least you have a family.  and at least you have a car to be put in the shop.  cheer up, chap, while you may be suffering, know that there are millions more that are suffering fates thousands of times worse than yours.  
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
aww poor luv.  you know what helps me when i'm down?  eh, nothing really...[/B]
*lmao* That was great. hahaha.. you gave me flase hopes though.

yeah, I'm a greedy lil beast. but I can't help it. I bought a new gear shift (red and black), a new gear boot (red) and new pedals (red and silver) yesterday, for a welcome home gift for Rosie.... but now my gifts sit on my desk... lonely.....  :down:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Happy Turkey Day everyone!  I'm thankful for my celi (ALLL the way in the states), my family (in the states too), my friends (half in the states), my health, my snug warm home, good food, good music, good mods, and toyotacelicas.com!

Luv:  Sorry that it's taking them longer than expected to fix Rosie... hope you get her back better than before!  :thumbsup:

Spiffy: leave it to you to look at the positive side of things in a semi-dark way... I worry about you sometimes...  (((HUG)))</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by Meryem13@Nov. 27 2003,7:21
<font color='#000000'>Spiffy: leave it to you to look at the positive side of things in a semi-dark way... I worry about you sometimes...  (((HUG)))</font>
<font color='#000000'>yeah you know, i find that i'm good at that.  i like to cheer people up, but usually i just end up making them feel worse...  but then i just mope with them and it's all good.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Wish:  QUOTE
The ((HUG))'s we all get[/B]
 :D

Spiffy:  Well you know, sometimes we don't want to be cheered up and need a good friend to mope with and be miserable together, so it's a good thing sometimes.  Just don't mope too much... it can get unhealthy!  I don't want you getting all messed up  :(</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts