Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i normally have a resolution by now, its new years eve.
but i figure that its pointless to make a resolution because you forget about it in a week.
don't get me wrong, the new year holds new things. a chance to change, but if you think about that, everyday is a new day and another chance to change, why is new years such a big deal? everyday gives you more and more chances to change and you can turn your whole life around in just one day, believe me i've done it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I have a great one! I'm going to try not to hit on all the women I see.  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
57 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Hello CelicaChicka88  
how are you? -Wait aminute, did that just count against my resolution?
</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>WOOP WOOP WOOP,

i had the best nye. best EVER by far. 13 hours of drinking and partying
met a couple of chicks on the train on the way home, went back to their place and had a few more beers. then took them to a mates place not far away where we kept drinking. after that at about 530ish walked back to their place and had some vodkas, got it one w/ one of them for a bit, eventually dragged myself home at about 8ish. passed out for a while. then a girl i know comes past my place and keeping ringing my mobile until i answer, i told her to get lost but she then started beating on my door until i let her in. but it was ok casue she brought maccas breakfast.

and to top it all off

NO TOOHEYS FLU
NO MORNING SEEDYNESS

the drinking gods have shined upon me once more.

oh one bad thing, i didnt get to goto my fav techno club casue i refused to pay the price of two cartons of beer as the cover charge. oh well.</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>happy new years everyone     i have a couple resolutions  and i hope that they will be resoluted.....lol  

later all   celica chick   call me up girl</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I drank alot and blew fire... Took pictures I don't remember taking! My thanks to the chicks that posed for em..

Also the honda I blew away before they got stopped by a cop...Oh and the dude that took 4 shots of clear springs. (Hopefully he woke up the next day.) And last but not least I'm sorry for the chick I bit on the *cough*
and the chick I kissed, not knowing her boyfriend was a foot away from me.  :cool: Thats what I remember hopefully next year will be better!!</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I actually convinced a chick to kiss me at midnight because I live in a different zip code then her b/f  :D

The odd part was, she was dead sober and I was hammered ???</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i had an ugly fat chick go psyco at me casue i called her an ugly fat chick.

lol.

i was kinda worried she would try and sit on me or something casue she woulda had a bit more momentum than me
</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
<font color='#000000'>mine was spent with my family, i was in my room till about 11:59 then ran to catch the count down but missed it... yeh
mine was boring.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>poor thing

you need to come here and ill show you a real nye party.
lol

nothing beats new years beers. well perhaps all years beers</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts