Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>not to get off topic of the off topics  but what do u all think of guns...as far as protection in your vehicle as well as your home???   i would like to know all of your opinions and who has 1??</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>I think you should have a gun in the house, you never know what might happen.. Having a gun in the car is kind of pointless I mean if your car is insured, let them take it. (If your talking about someone car jacking you.)
If you carry or keep a gun in the car, you better be sure that you will use it, and not just point it at someone hoping that they will run away. I know of alot of cases that the victim was killed by thier own weapon, because the assailant took it from them.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>I love guns!!  I think Cliff's next mod should be twin mounted, water cooled gatling guns on his hood :laugh:</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i've got a usp at home.  it's illegal to carry a loaded weapon without a concealed weapon license in texas, that's including reaching distance in a car.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts