Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>guess what?! I found a pair euro lights for 75 bucks!!!!!! yay!!!!  :grin:  :thumbsup:  I also put a down payment and ordered my AEM cold air intake... I ordered a red one.. ohhh.. pretty. hell yeah. no longer stock. Don't even have my liscense plates yet... but no longer stock.  :)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Damn girl, $75?!?!?!  Wow, I got mine for $160...  But then again I ordered mine from  a store, and that was even AFTER they gave me a break on the price!
My cold air is red too, I think it goes nice with black, and yours will match your car
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#FF0000'>oh yeah I forgot to mention... today was the day for all the hot cars to be out.. I went into the actual city and the surrounding area and altogether saw like 10 celi's today! Had flash them with the hyperwhites for the whats up but ya know... heh heh...

anyways, I'm driving down the interstate with the flow of things.... 80mph in a 60 in the fast lane... so anyways this black car from out of no where gets RIGHT on my ass... I mean.. I can see this dudes nose hairs.  I can't relly make out what it was exactly because my wing was getting in my way at the position he was in, but I knew it was pretty nice. So then I move to the next-to-fastest lane and play a bit with him in a gridlock that I made... finally, we both get an opening, droping it down to fifth.. doing about 95 by now and right as I'm really starting to get on it..........

that black ZO6 corvette bids me farewell.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>euros huh?  annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd presenting the honda celica  :D

i hate vette drivers that are dicks.  all the vette drivers in austin i've encountered drive the speed limit and are really nice.</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>i hate euros... they look like crap, i am SOOO glad that they havent made them for the 5th gen, if they do, i will die.... and toyota will become like mitsubishi and honda, as well as ford, i hate them with a passion. i also hate 2-spoke rims, i hate shopping cart wings, the ones that are 5 feet high, i like long walks on the beach, i enjoy a nice dinner under the stars and i enjoy sex in my car rather then an elevator</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#FF0000'>whatever dude. don't hate. My euros are hot and I like them. thats all that matters.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>anyone hear about APC tail lights?
My distributor told me they are being sued cause there tails were dot approved so I guess the dot is sueing them and a bunch of old customers are too for false advertisement or something....
Just something to think about when getting altezzas.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by iluvmyceli@Aug. 19 2003,1:26
<font color='#000000'>oh yeah.. ya know.. uhh.. yeah... euro lights look like ####... umm..  check this out....
http://www.newcelica.org/albums/pics/arq.thumb.jpg
nice.

no, presenting the lexus-celica!</font>
<font color='#000000'>sorry babe, the kit and the paint look sweet, the euros ruin it for me.  you know why they call toyota calls their altezzas lexus in the us right?  because they were ashamed of their tail lights and tried to cover it up by calling it a different make.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#FF0000'>well like I said, I'm happy with my euro lights. I think they look great. guess ya just can't please everyone...  :down:

remember, I'm a chick, okay... and my euro lights have red in them and red matches with red so I think it looks awesome... arg.
Meryem-you got me, right?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Luv:  That sucks!  I hate when you see a car behind you and you think you're gonna race and it ends up being a vette or ferrari or something way outta your league.

Spiffy & Hawk:  YOU GUYS SUCK!!  How can you do that to us?  So you don't like euro's, so what??  We do...  This is a celi board and we're supposed to love all celi's and support all celi owners whether stock, hooked up or riced out.  Everyone has a different idea of what looks hot, and we shouldn't pick on each other, only on Honda's!  Just because someone puts something on their car that you don't like or wouldn't do to your celi doesn't mean you should bash it, it means you should support them, especially us girls who are trying to get ahead in a male dominated field.  It's not like Luv asked your opinion, she just said she was getting them, and she was happy and excited.  Okay so you don't wanna put them on your celi, fine... doesn't mean you have to go and hurt our feelings like that...  :angry:  Shame on you!

JHull: QUOTE
anyone hear about APC tail lights?
My distributor told me they are being sued cause there tails were dot approved so I guess the dot is sueing them and a bunch of old customers are too for false advertisement or something....
Just something to think about when getting altezzas.[/B]
 WHAT?!?! Tell me more... cuz mine are APC NEXt GENERATION Euro Tail Lights, are they being recalled? Do I get my money back? Where can I find out more??</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
<font color='#810541'>im sorry, damn ive never felt so bad.. especially over something like tail lights lol... im sorry.. i will donate a smile to you all
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Thank you Hawk, we accept your apology.  Sorry for ripping into you guys like that but we were expecting more support from you!  You get a (((hug))) for apologizing
... Spiffy what about you?  Don't you want to apologize and get a hug too? ??? *waiting expectantly*</font>

1 - 20 of 64 Posts