Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I put some indiglos on today.  When I was running the wires, i must have screwed something up cuz the wire overheated and started to burn up!  There was smoke everywhere inside my car I thought it was gonna catch fire and my celica would be dead.  Oh man.. after i disconnected the wire and got all the smoke out.. it turns out that everything works ok and there is only a little scar on the passenger side of the center console.. whew i thought my car was a goner. Still smells like Sh*t though..

Just thought I'd share the story.</font>

·
Registered
109 Posts
<font color='#000000'>man that sucked, but atleast it all turned out ok.  I put my indiglos in and I am glad something like that didn't happen. I hope you can get the smell out of your car.</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>Yea.. i got the smell out.. i just left the windows open for a while.. my car's new smell is already starting to fade out which sucks.  O well.. at least its not burnt to a crisp.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>i agree that the ebay indiglos are ####, but that sound like the wire was shorted. and not fused!</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font color='#000000'>no the problem was my fault.. i cut out the fuse and was messing around with the wiring.. the people that were selling the indiglos were procarparts.com they also sell them through their website.. I'm pretty satisfied with them.</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts