Toyota Celica Forum banner

Gran turismo

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Ralph96gt 
#1 ·
<font color='#000000'>not movie or tv... but i hope games are accepted too.

anyway i didnt noticed topic from this, Gran Turismo A-spec have many Celicas atleast from 7 and 6gens, maybe GT1/GT2 had 5gen too but i dont remember for sure.

also Need For Speed Underground has 7gen ready for tuning...</font>

#4 ·
There are NO 5th gen celis in GT3, definately 5ths in GT2 tho, it was the first car i bought, threw a turbo in it, some new tires and brakes, and i owned everyone. Ended up getting enough money to buy one of those "Tommy Kaira's" (they look kinda like an evo/WRX) and after that, the game was my b!tch. Man i wish i could find my memory card, i had all kinds of sweet cars, and i dont wanna go back and start again...

#8 ·
Originally posted by Ralph96gt@Jun 23 2004, 09:30 AM
i suck at gran turismo. i always use a skyline cause its hella fast on the top speed and the acceleration. but i suck at taking corners and stuff. im good on the test track but put me in one of those curvy ass tracks and im gone. last place for sure.
Now is this with modified cars or just stock??
cause stock cars suck, I spend a lot of time
modifying my cars so they handle better,
the first thing i modify on the cars is suspencion
and racing tires makes the cars handle a lot better.
Also if you mess with the camber, caster....etc. On
the suspencion that will help the car handle, take
your time when setting up the car, cause its all
about the set up on curvy tracks. This will also make
it so you enjoy playing the game more than just picking
a fast car........

#11 ·
i also suck at need for speed under the earth uh imean ground. its not realyy that i suck its just that i dont like that you HAVE to rice out your car. you caant just keep it a sleeper. now that would be awesome. you can do that in toky extreme racing. its a coll ass game cause you race on the highway and kit out your car with real kits specificaly for each car .ex veilside on a 6gen. also the game auto modelista is awesome.

#17 ·
i'm almost 100% sure than newest Gran Turismo 4 (not out yet) has ALL celica gens in it, on Prologue (kind of demo) AI drives first gen nearly everytime if you drive with nissan 240Z so i would wonder very very much if they wont include all celis among 500 cars

GT can be hard but if you have plenty of time.... and wheel
... its sweet game (pad is okay too)

#18 ·
Originally posted by aztek_warrior+Jun 24 2004, 09:33 PM-->QUOTE (aztek_warrior @ Jun 24 2004, 09:33 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Ralph96gt
@Jun 24 2004, 11:23 AM
they sell it new for ps2 for only 20 bucks.
which one "tokio extreme racer zero" or "tokio extreme racer 3"??????
Also which one do you have or which is better??? [/B]
part 3 is only twenty bucks. i had both zero and 3. i think 3 is better because it has newer cars and 3 times the freeway to race on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.