Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>first kill was believe it or not.. a 300zx.. on the freeway.. the only thing is it was in a turn, he tried to catch up and pass me up on my side but i didnt let him lol hahaha my cousin was in the passenger seat saying dont **** with him he'll smoke you and i said uh huh imma take him in this turn lol it was great and right after that a 7th gen got on my butt and wanted some but i got him too lol... remember yall keep it onslaught</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>you wana get it on with either of my cars?
</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#810541'>well lets get a turbo on mine and then ill prob still wuss out.. i need new brakes :down:   everytime i stop it smells like i was burning plastic in my car.. lol man</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>redswan did you do the 3sgte conversion or did you get the burien type kit and forge your engine yourself???</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>well...the celica is...was a 5sfte custom job.
the mr2 is a sw22 came with stock 3sgte.
:oops:</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Yeah i check out your website and read all the stuff you did with the supra turbo..Thats pretty bitchin but im not skilled enough to get into all that, and to have a mechanic do it all for me would be as expensive as buying a gt-4... I want a mr-2 also.....Celicas are slow (most celicas)</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>13.6 isn't slow</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>lol my celica isnt slow come race mine, not near as fast as swans but i will show you a thing or to about how "slow" a celica is.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>how about mr2's?
:suspect:</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I want a mr-2...mr-2's r fast.......  So is your celica your ~15 000$ celica... What do you got in yours nemesis..Ill rephrase my quote stock celicas are slow!!! And im talking about 5th gens</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#810541'>hey celicas are pretty quick for how heavy they are.. u strip some weight off these bad boys and your talkin about some gains... the engine is rock hard it will withstand all.. dont under estimate a 5th gen, ever, ask swan lol</font>

·
Registered
133 Posts
<font color='#000000'>did celicas used to be heavy? i was under the impression that they were very light compared to other cars.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>imho 5th gens could do with loosing about 200kg then they would be heaps better.

the *old* celi's ie 1st gen were light. jem a better engine in 3sgte or 1jzgte and they are rockets (i know someone with a 1jzgte in their and it FLYS)</font>

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font color='#810541'>yeah man look 5th gens are like almost 2700 lbs, im like jeez, where does all that come from, i need to find out a way to get rid of all that and im gonna take off the cruise control, that piece of crap dont even work, but really it is a heavy car and with some weight loss it would be a contender LOL</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts