Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#990000'>What are some good questions to ask that are key for buying a vehicle if you were to call someone?</font>

C

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have a hard time buying anything unless i can play with it first but here is what I usually ask.
1; 1st or 2nd owner
2; who drove it (teen or adult) dont want it to be ragged under the hood.
3; How was it maintained. tune up etc and shop or home
4;what type of miles (city or highway)
5; If it is a private sale why?</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#990000'>Thx alot, those are perfect! Also if it's been in an accident
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#990000'>

This being the car I'm calling about..and only for 5,900 Canadian :|</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>the most important question is "is there enough room in the interior to have sex?"  i know i asked my seller that question.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>you really do not want to get it w/o seeing it... but
k's on it
bodywork damage
interior condition
servicing
tyres

really you need to check it</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>and as far as sex is concered there isnt enough space and the centre console makes it hard to recieve head whilst driving. but you can drive faster to get back to her place quicker
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by crash594@May 19 2003,7:44
<font color='#990000'>Answers:(What's your opinion now?)

1; 1st or 2nd owner - 2nd, But He's had it for 4 Years
2; who drove it (teen or adult) dont want it to be ragged under the hood - He's 24 years old, Sounded like an east indian, or pakistan person.
3; How was it maintained. tune up etc and shop or home - At the Shop
4;what type of miles (city or highway) - Both, evenly divided
5; If it is a private sale why? - He's buying a new car and needs to make a down payment fast</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>how often did he change his oil, when was the last time the timing belt was changed, last times tires have been changed.

how many k's on the car anyway?</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>assuming it hasnt been given too much grief should be good. those 5sfe's are near bullteproof.

good luck w/ the car.

firts thing to do to it imho would be tint, sound system, exhaust, intake, 3sgte, 2jzgte *WOOP WOOP WOOP* naa seriously tint and sound will give you the biggest smile. exhaust/intake +5-10hp you wont notice it as much as sound gear
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<font color='#990000'>I guess the guy lied to my dad now..So We'll see if I still get it
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I hate to stereotype but, if the dude is Middle Eastern chances are it has been smoked in a lot.  And anyone who's owned a car that's been smoked in knows it's a pain getting the stank out!</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<font color='#990000'>Ya now that bastard won't even answer his phone..ARGH! If he's busy smoking..</font>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts