Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>Yeeeeeeeeeah. Go Panthers!! Just wanted to remind everyone that those are the boys from my hometown, Charlotte, North Carolina! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Um... yay?  ???

Hey at least it give me someone to root for, I'll have to root for the Panthers now since I know you... I don't really now anyone in New England, do I?   Anyways, I am SO out of the football loop over here, it sucks.  I hope I get to watch the superbowl at least... we BETTER get coverage!  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv i was a die hard fan for like the first 3 or 4 years . and i still have all their stuff, i have a shirt with the first game schedule program on it.
last night i had to work, and didn't get to watch it, but i kept a little window open on the computer, that im'd me playby play.
i went to work sporting my ol #12 jersey, while everyone made fun of me  :p
but we showed them</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Oh man... Wish is from NE, now I don't know who to root for...  But Red is a Panthers fan... hmmmm
o:

Ralph: You think YOU have problems?? My team is the BUFFALO BILLS!  No superbowl, they get there like 15 times and NO win!  Lose all their good players, get new players, get a great QB (Flutie), toss him over for the pretty boy Johnson, get another good qb (Bledsoe), have awful offense and defense... havn't gotten to any finals in years  *sigh*  the list never ends.  Sometimes I'm glad I'm out of the loop, my poor team.  must........ stay..... loyal...........!  :devil:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>must be a Eagles fan.
</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>jaz, the headliner will be janet jackson.
see more at
http://nfl.com/</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>btw blaze

</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Ralph:

Jaz: glad you got the info... Beyonce Knowles is doing the National Anthem, and Janet Jackson is the headliner along with P. Diddy, Nelly and Kid Rock.

Blazini:  Um, you okay??   ???

Red: QUOTE
must be a Eagles fan.
[/B]
LMFAO!  :laugh:

Luv: Def posessed...  :glare:</font>

·
Registered
202 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Well you guessed it! I really thought that this was the year that's why it hurt so much!!! It's ashame i used to live in N-C so i was a soso panthers fan but know  
..... I was born iin philly by the way.. I wasn't possessed i'm just a little crazy

And you crazy southern hicks can't say that you beat the eagles fair and square! Do you guys always hit people when there down!! :laugh:  The eagles would beat up the way the panthers played that day 95% of the time....Just not when it counts.. Im sad i need to go cry now</font>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts