• Just a car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Rock on meryem. Whatever your car wants, it definately gets. My babe is a boy, definately. Everyone knows him as that. I want to get him a sticker that says Murph Dawg... that would fit him just right. Well, it might sound dumb to others, I love it. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend, I have prom on Saturday!!! Rock on!</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>yeah my little sunglasses compartment thing has pink lipstick on the inside. yuck. I can't get it off either... I bought my car used so I'm guessing it was just owned by two girls (including myself) also. Silly ho caught a curb on the rim too.. ugh.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>SL:  You might be able to get it off if you took off the plastic console part around it and used some wet paper towels.

Luv:  You never told me about this!  Umm, try makeup cleaner, nail polish remover or something like Goo Gone that gets rid of sticky stuff like sticker glue with a few cotton balls.

Jaz:  Are you planning on naming her or not?</font>

·
Registered
987 Posts
<font color='#000080'>luv: icky! that sucks. in my sundance i might have done something stupid like that...leaving stuff in the car to melt on hot days. but like hell would i do that in my celi. don'tcha just love people who don't know how to take care of a good thing...

meryem: thanks. i will try that. i honestly haven't tried too awful hard to get it up. (er, um...that didn't come out right...lmao). ok, let's try that again... i honestly haven't tried too awful hard to get the glitter off...mostly just tried wiping it up with armor-all cleaning wipes. i'll get it though...one way or another

i'm not sure that i'd try nail polish remover on the console though (for luv's lipstick problem). i know i spilled some once on my dresser and it ate the wood...lol. so, i dunno...maybe diluted nail polish remover or the other things you mentioned. or maybe i just use really strong polish remover..lol.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Topless:  That's a good one!!! The celi's do have a nice booty

SL:  Well since it's on the inside of the cubby, I don't think nailpolish remover would hurt, and before I painted mine I cleaned then with rubbing alcohol and that didn't mess it up...  Maybe alcohol would be better.  I think it's mostly gonna be a rinse-repeat type thing... just keep doing it til it's done... Good luck with the glitter!
</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>nail polish remover... DO BE CAREFUL! I used it on my car to get rid of the over spray down the inside of the door and it fades the colour! so do be careful! lucky my whole interior is getting retrimmed!  :thumbsup:

My cars definatly a girl aswell!! I've tried calling her and him and it just doesnt sound right! she's defiantly one of a kind! And plus... i cant call her a him now that she's been painted white with a purple pearl.... She's got purple everywhere!... so unless she's gay or something.... i dont think she can really be a guy!</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>my celica's name is Roxy  :) so its a girl,
my celica before than was joanne
 im so weird hehe</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>SL:

MS:  Well I would def NOT recommend to use nailpolish remover on paint, I was telling her to use it on plastic, the inside of the little cubby we have for sunglasses and stuff...  And yeah, my celi didn't like the sex change I tried to give her... def a girl.

Ralph:  It all evens out in the end

Nemesis:  You def pick interesting names!!! :upside:</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I wasnt saying on the paint either... I was saying on the plastic aswell.... it fades the colour of the plastic</font>

·
Registered
412 Posts
<font color='#000000'>rubbin alcohol work when you clean your plastic stuff, because it airs it out, but you must let it dry before you decide to paint anything.</font>

·
Registered
13 Posts
<font color='#000000'>My baby is named "Malena." Got the name from a movie starring Monica Belucci.
</font>

1 - 20 of 94 Posts