Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#990000'>I've come to these boards a few times now, where there hasn't been any posts for a good day or two..I'm gonna key all your damn cars if you don't keep talkin' to me damnit!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>They're secret posts, canadians can't see them  :D   Just kidding... really it's like looking for easter eggs, new posts are far and few inbetween!  

I'll talk to you Frosty... where in Canada are you?  My aunt lives in Toronto and my grandparents live in Niagara-on-the-Lake.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Cops are on the lookout for what  ???

Yes, guys, this is the time of year people like to get out from behind the computer  :p Personally, on a nice weekend, the last place I'll be is inside on the computer, even weeknights..And my new job keeps me from having a chance to get on-line  :down:</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>QUOTE
Frosty66 Posted on June 07 2003,10:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alberta, Canada..So many people I meet live in Toronto
[/B]
 Oh so you're further over on the west... I've never been anyplace out of Ontario in Canada... or further than Toronto... I'm in Buffalo, NY so even Toronto is like a 1 1/2 hr drive, 2- 2 1/2 if you drive the speed limit  :laugh:

CelicaFan Posted on June 07 2003,11:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually, I'm sure a lot of people are taking advantage of the nice weather...I hope

speaking of 2F2F, anyone else notice, or see on the news, that cops are really on the lookout now?[/B]
Hell yeah, if I was back home I'd be out cruising all the time, and probably having to fill up my gas tank twice a day!  :grin:   I never stay at home unless I have to, there's just too much to do and see and have fun with.  Yeah, I remember the cops were all over the place when the first F&F came out... they're probably be all over now... not that I know since I'm stuck over here and not there.  

CC: Cops are gonna be on the lookout for street racers, hooked up cars, speeders... us in general  :laugh: Awww, I'm sorry you have too much to do and can't come visit us... but I'm def with you on being out on any nice night.
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#990000'>I'll be working full time all summer
Big cash but little time :\</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Awwwww, poor Frosty  :down:   Hey, look on the bright side, you'll have cash to spend on your car!  :thumbsup:   My brother is working full time/over time all summer too.  He's working for a company that does inground swimming pools, so he works like 50 hour weeks since they work all during the daylight hours to get stuff done.  He leaves home at like 7 am and isn't back til usually 10 or 11 pm, unless it gets rained out.  But he makes mad cash, so it's all good I guess... except he has no idea how to budget himself and never ends up getting anything good out of it.  :O</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>
  It sucks, but hey it's his own fault and therefore his own problem.  He has 2 VW Golfs, an old 95 (I think) and a new 2002 25th anniversary limited edition.  He had to work hard to save up enough for the down payment.  But that was the second year he worked.  The first year he only had the one car and it's all beat up and needs a lot of stuff done to it... a paint job would be good, the trim had fallen off the sides, it needs a new tranny and there's just all kinds of stuff he could do.  He spent ALL the money he earned his first year on dinners out with buddies and partying.  He told me it sucked cuz it's not like he even had anything to show for it at the end... no new system, no clothes, nothing done to the car... he's gotten better about it, but now all of his money has to go to payments for the new car.  I told him to sell the old one but he loves it and it's his first so he wants to keep it and get it fixed up... this is gonna take a while...  :eek:o:</font>

·
Registered
48 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I agree with the thread-starter, this is not much of an active forum/messageboard.  It's a good one but an inactive 1.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i can draw a direct coralation between me not being here and the board not being very active.
the inverse is trues since celica chick joined

:devil:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>look at my car it is so sweet!!!
you got to admit it was pretty bad a$$ed once upon a time.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Frosty: eat me... okay, I won't go there, it's just too easy!  :laugh:  ;)  :upside:

Redswan:  Of course, we wait til you're around before we start talking... HEY no bashing celi girls, you guys are lucky to have girls around that like to talk about cars, no matter how little (me
) they know about them.  Yes your car is sweet, poor thing...  ;)</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#990000'>
Originally posted by Meryem13@June 17 2003,9:37
Frosty: eat me... okay, I won't go there, it's just too easy!  :laugh:  
 :upside:
You must've fell in the mud..Because right now your thinkin real dirty
</font>

1 - 20 of 65 Posts