Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Specific: random,engine, pedals, gears, detailing, painting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Not to sound like too much of an #######, but I think they did this for a reason! The old board was established well enough to allow for expansion. I can also read faster than a second grader & have had no trouble keeping up on all the posts in all the forums on this site. In fact, I thought of a couple more I might suggest to 'em...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont have problems reading all the posts.... i have problems because the board is a little bit too laggy for me.... and i dont want to go to random.... read all them posts..... then go back..... go to the next thing on the list... and soo on.

Iam on DSL but iam always downloading and uploading in the background.... thats the main reason for the lagg, but still... this message board lost the spimplicity of the previous one.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
they have it set up the best way they can... some people like to talk about things they seen, have, or wanna get.. to help out other people, wether it be I got this and i love it, or will this work for my car?, or dont buy this it sucks... then they have the techical ones.. for people who need technical help.. with swapping engines, fixing problems or technical help moddifying there cars.. if all the posts were all mixed up in one, how would someone be able to find a post they can help with if they have to look through all of them?? all together there are hundereds of post in this board if they were all located in the same place you would have to read through all of them just to see what ones you can help out on, or reply to. everyone comes into play cause some people know nothing on one thing and know everything there is to know on another... for instance if some one needed help fixing there 2001 gts, but put it in a random folder under help me fix my celica.. i would open that folder and find out its a 2001 which i dont know much about and most likely wouldnt be able to help them.. if you dont know much about the technical part then don worry about looking in that section, if you do then go there.. either way its still gonna take you almost just as long to go through all the posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts