Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>well i am wondering the price of gas in everyones home town

here in La Crosse Wi it is 2.03gal this is sucks
 :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>2.10 + phx az</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>premium for only that much?!!!! wow thats cheap. regular here is at its lowest $2.30  :down:</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>well from what I hear SC has some of the lowest gas prices in the US. Just before the war started we were at 80 cents for regular!</font>

·
Registered
76 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>Hey thats not bad here in Canada where i live it is $1.10 a liter for regular and 1.30 for supreme on avg. :alien:</font>

M

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Michigan is $2.05-$2.15 for regular unleaded (Ann Arbor area)</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>right before I left home, I was paying $2.05 a gallon for the top stuff a few times I pumped...  right now the prices in Buffalo are anywhere from $1.71 to $2.28 according to MSN, that might be in the city though...

That's still nothing, here overseas a lot of places are paying over $6 a gallon!  Imagine spending over $100 to fill up!
o:</font>

·
Registered
760 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Yesterday when i went to fill up me celi out here in CA, it was 2.45 for mid grade (had to be cheap because i didnt have all that much moolah). Its gettin crazy, two weeks ago it was 2.35 for premium... I think someone needs to get kicked in the gonads for the gas prices being so high....</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Mr Black-awesome graphic.

Meryem-6 bucks? ouch... I'd have to put my celi in neutral and just roll....  :D</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>2.09 for 87 octane here in ok, wtf</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>wow i still got it worse than you all with 2.35+ for regular. well except for mereyem overseas but that dont count.</font>

5,529 Posts
I WIN!!!'>My baby has been officially pimped  :down: Now that gas is 2.57 We all started taking turns on who drives what car to the races and they fill up the tank. My Gina is a hussy!  :down: Desperate times call for desperate measures...  :eek:o:

My 02 Sensor went out so my car wastes a little bit more gas too!</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Meryem-you don't think your car gets good gas mileage? When I go to visit my mom, 6 hours away, I don't even use half a tank! I never measured how many miles I get out of one tank though... hmm.. Maybe I was just shocked how well the celica does because I'm so used to getting 12 miles to the gallon on my Z71.. grr...</font>

1 - 20 of 93 Posts