Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 1999 Toyota Celica gts I have had a lot of years car has been great to me but now has been sitting a couple years and since people have went thru and stolen the fuel relay and the turn signal glass got broke so I'm trying to find someone with a scrap Celica I might could get some parts off of [email protected] is a good way to contact me because I'm not to familiar with these forums

·
Super Moderator
446 Posts
Hey guys I have a 1999 Toyota Celica gts I have had a lot of years car has been great to me but now has been sitting a couple years and since people have went thru and stolen the fuel relay and the turn signal glass got broke so I'm trying to find someone with a scrap Celica I might could get some parts off of [email protected] is a good way to contact me because I'm not to familiar with these forums
Sorry not going to send an email. Those parts are easily found on line. RockAuto.com, Carid, etc. Google toyota parts.

·
Super Moderator
446 Posts
Have you tried local bone yards? How about facebook marketplace. I thought parts cars were hard to find but if you connect with some country junk yard you might get lucky. I found two parts cars less than 50 miles from me just by making phone calls. Got my "new" tranny for less than $200 cash.
Search
"local recycle yards near me"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts