Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I have a 2000 Toyota Celica GTS for sale. It is a 6 speed manual with 207,000 miles. It has been reliable for me, but it is time for a bigger car.

The pros: It's a 6 speed, white, Celica GTS! Super hard to find as you guys know

Cons:
A/C has a leak
Right speaker goes in & out
Cruise control doesn't work
Sunroof doesn't work
Gas cap is missing
Some exterior flaws & slight rust in door jamb

I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm not sure what it's worth because I can't find another white Celica GTS for sale (though I'm sure there is one, somewhere). I created my account to post it for sale to my fellow Celica enthusiasts, so it doesn't have any post history or anything. I'm happy to verify that it's not a scam in pretty much whatever way you want.

I'm located in NW Arkansas & can face time anyone who wants to get a tour of the car before meeting in person.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Happy 4th! Was curious if you have sold the celica yet? I’m definitely interested. Just had a few concerns. How long has the A/C been out and is there rust on the undercarriage? Most other things can be handled pretty easily by myself but those are things I worry about 😅 .. it’s been pretty hot this summer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts