Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>ok...so i haven't been around since...well yeah...before christmas. sorry, i'm a slacker.
no, not really..hehe...life's just been busy.

i finally took some pics of my girl the other day...and that reminded me that i never did post any here

so click click for celica pics!!

hope everyone and their cars are doing well. gonna browse around the boards and see what everyone's up to. hopefully, i'll be able to spend some more time here now.

edited:
almost forgot to mention. i had my first fender bender with the girl.
i'd just taken her to get washed after work a couple weeks ago. i was pulling up to a stop sign to turn right behind this guy. i was watching to the left and still rolling just a bit...not paying attention and i bumped his back end. it didn't do anything to her...he says it dented his bumper some. we exchanged info...but i haven't heard anything more about it. it was a mazda something...a family looking car.

anyway...i was soooooooo pissed at myself. i know it didn't do anything to her...but i was still pissed for not paying attention.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Your celi looks beautiful SL!

That sucks about the little fender bender, I had one of those a year ago, just a little scratch on my car that buffed out and a slight ding left over.
However worse things have happened and my baby girl is currently in the shop getting fixed up... a lady decided to back up into my drivers side rear quarter panel and I have been celi-deprived for 4 days and I still have 4 days left :down:  But on the upside, they are fixing a few other scratches on her bumpers and some paint bubbling on my door too, so she will be extremely gorgeous and shiny when done!
</font>

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000080'>ewwww...that sucks Meryem. i had a loaner for a night when i got the clear coat put on my girl. it was a Corolla. it was ok...but damn it was all scrunched up. i was used to streching out in the celi...lol. and me being 6ft tall and all...doesn't help anything. lol</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Well I'm 5'5" so height isn't a problem for me (width is another matter entirely).  The other times I got loaners or rental cars I got Corollas, Camrys, Buick Regals, even Pontiac Grand Prix and Grand Am occasionally etc... decent cars, nothing like the celi but still decent... THIS thing is AWFUL!  I just realized the ABS doesn't work, I burned the tires finding that out!  And all the dash lights keep coming on and off...  Hopefully I get her back tuesday, I miss her :down:  I have gifts waiting for her when she gets back
</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts