Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>Heh. I know this has nothing to do with celicas, but I need some help. I'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom Saturday and I don't know what color of fingernail polish to wear. I don't want to get fake nails because I hate having them. I have tried royal blue like my dress, silver, and baby blue but they don't look right. Maybe I should just go without. What do you think?</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>It's alright, this is off topic right... Unfortunately, i don't know anything about matching colors.... SORRY :grin:</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>revlon make an awesome electric blue might be a little too light and may clash w/ dress dont know ?

and before everyone questions why i know what shades specific compaines make it was a fav of an ex of mine and i had bought it for her a couple of itmes.

either that or perhaps a dark silvery metallic grey ?</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by futurestar101@May 01 2003,1:46
<font color='#000000'>Heh. I know this has nothing to do with celicas, but I need some help. I'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom Saturday and I don't know what color of fingernail polish to wear. I don't want to get fake nails because I hate having them. I have tried royal blue like my dress, silver, and baby blue but they don't look right. Maybe I should just go without. What do you think?</font>
<font color='#000000'>
o:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by Celica Chick+May 02 2003,10:10-->QUOTE (Celica Chick @ May 02 2003,10:10)
<font color='#000000'><!--QuoteBegin-futurestar101
@May 01 2003,1:46
Heh. I know this has nothing to do with celicas, but I need some help. I'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom Saturday and I don't know what color of fingernail polish to wear. I don't want to get fake nails because I hate having them. I have tried royal blue like my dress, silver, and baby blue but they don't look right. Maybe I should just go without. What do you think?
o:</font>[/B]
<font color='#990000'>They ask for a fingernail polish and our own CC gives them this! "
o: "</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by Frosty66+May 02 2003,10:47-->QUOTE (Frosty66 @ May 02 2003,10:47)
Originally posted by Celica [email protected] 02 2003,10:10
<!--QuoteBegin-futurestar101
Heh. I know this has nothing to do with celicas, but I need some help. I'm wearing a royal blue dress to prom Saturday and I don't know what color of fingernail polish to wear. I don't want to get fake nails because I hate having them. I have tried royal blue like my dress, silver, and baby blue but they don't look right. Maybe I should just go without. What do you think?

o:
They ask for a fingernail polish and our own CC gives them this! "
o: "[/B]
I am into hooking up cars, motorcycles, lifting... playing sports... FINGERNAIL POLISH????  I still don't believe my eyes  
o:

Who has time to paint their nails when you can be cleaning your car, riding, working out  

I don't think I own nail polish..  Maybe clear, in case I get a run in my pantyhose

I will spend hours cleaning my rims, etc., but I won't take the time to paint my nails, I'd just ruin it anyways with all the stuff I do I guess.  I'm not a big make-up person either though.</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>
Originally posted by Celica Chick+May 03 2003,7:32-->QUOTE (Celica Chick @ May 03 2003,7:32)
Originally posted by [email protected] 02 2003,10:47
Originally posted by Celica [email protected] 02 2003,10:10
<!--QuoteBegin-futurestar101

o:

They ask for a fingernail polish and our own CC gives them this! "
o: "
I am into hooking up cars, motorcycles, lifting... playing sports... FINGERNAIL POLISH????  I still don't believe my eyes  
o:

Who has time to paint their nails when you can be cleaning your car, riding, working out  

I don't think I own nail polish..  Maybe clear, in case I get a run in my pantyhose

I will spend hours cleaning my rims, etc., but I won't take the time to paint my nails, I'd just ruin it anyways with all the stuff I do I guess.  I'm not a big make-up person either though.[/B]
wow... k I think the question was weird .. if you needed nail polish advice... wouldn't you ask your friends... not a website full of guys and apparently non-girly girls?? ... but CC not owning nail polish is just crazy... we have got to get together and teach you to be girly... I am not very girly... but I do own nail polish.... wow....crazy things just keep coming out on this message board.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Celica Chick is now Celica SheMale.

Being girly is the best part of being a girl!  That's why we dudes like em so much, cause they're girly!!  Unless you're a closet homo and like butch chicks...I dunno about that though

</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@June 19 2003,4:19

Being girly is the best part of being a girl!  That's why we dudes like em so much, cause they're girly!!  Unless you're a closet homo and like butch chicks...I dunno about that though

</font>
<font color='#8D38C9'>BTW  ... thanks Dr. Phil

:laugh:</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font color='#000000'>The best color would be like a blueish pearl. They have nail polish that looks like a pearl color and they come in different shades...I have one that is purple, so I'm sure you could find one that's blue..if not light blue  :D</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@June 19 2003,4:19

</font>
<font color='#000000'>I am girly in other ways, just not nail polish and stuff.  Pullleease.... If you only knew me you could understand.. I'm very girly in some ways, very tom boy in others.. I'm not into the candle parties, makeovers, etc... I'd rather be working on my bike, sorry..  I like working out more then dressing up and ya know, alot of guys like that
All the time I get how cool I am cause I'm laid back and I like to do what most guys like to do, but yet I'm still feminine... so for me, that's just the way I like it  

Just cause your gay ass is a little more feminine then mine, don't flame me...  (No offense to gay people other then Mr. J, I have gay friends)  

I got the pics to prove how feminine I am, but I have nothing to prove to you...  If you knew a thing about me, you'd know just how foolish you sound.   nailpolish doesn't make someone feminine, their whole personality and way about them does.  I have female friends into bikes/cars/working out who are more feminine then alot of women I meet, but yet way cooler to hang out with.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@June 19 2003,4:51
<font color='#000000'>Please call me Dr.J or ****head</font>
<font color='#000000'>I can think of better, but I try to keep my opinion when negative to myself.
</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>
Originally posted by Celica Chick+June 19 2003,5:56-->QUOTE (Celica Chick @ June 19 2003,5:56)
<!--QuoteBegin-Mr.J
@June 19 2003,4:19
Celica Chick is now Celica SheMale.

I am girly in other ways, just not nail polish and stuff.  Pullleease.... If you only knew me you could understand.. I'm very girly in some ways, very tom boy in others.. I'm not into the candle parties, makeovers, etc... I'd rather be working on my bike, sorry..  I like working out more then dressing up and ya know, alot of guys like that
All the time I get how cool I am cause I'm laid back and I like to do what most guys like to do, but yet I'm still feminine... so for me, that's just the way I like it  

Just cause your gay ass is a little more feminine then mine, don't flame me...  (No offense to gay people other then Mr. J, I have gay friends)  

I got the pics to prove how feminine I am, but I have nothing to prove to you...  If you knew a thing about me, you'd know just how foolish you sound.   nailpolish doesn't make someone feminine, their whole personality and way about them does.  I have female friends into bikes/cars/working out who are more feminine then alot of women I meet, but yet way cooler to hang out with.[/B]
don't worry.. there is nothing to prove... I am just a fan of nail polish... plus I was teasing you
.. just a little..  I know there are other ways to be girly... I don't think you have anything to worry about seeings how the guys on here drool over you constantly... probably similar where you are... working on bikes and cars is prolly hard on your hands.. I don't do that stuff... maybe it's a Cali thing heheh.. dumb girly blondes..  no offense to your highlights...
oooh your gonna be mad at me..  n/m... heheh  

:kungfu:

Mr. J.... uhhhhh... I can only imagine what **** was... prolly something celicafan would not approve of...  bad j bad  
</font>

1 - 20 of 99 Posts