Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone might know where I can get two front fenders for my 1990 gts, or maybe someone has some that they don't need or want to sell. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
you can try a junk yard or salvage yard, but I doubt you have much luck. You can use the fenders off of the ST, or GT models- they just don't have the flare that the OEM GT-S fenders have. Your sure bet will be to go to the dealer- they can order them, or go to http://toyotapartscheap.com is an easy place to get part numbers and prices (Click Here for price via toyotapartscheap.com) . Most dealerships will come close to matching prices from online sites if you talk to them. Good luck man.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
You still have a GT-S? Hey Donnie do you have the caps for the system 10 setup in the rear?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gonna need some fenders probably within the next couple of weeks. The story to this Celica is...a lot of bad luck, really.. First, some redneck in a truck backed into me while I was PARKED (getting gas at that!) at a gas station, then right after that.. oil pump went out and, so.. there went that.
So now that I have time for that car, I'm wanting to have it totally fixed within the next couple weeks (motor, fenders/front bumper, and re-painting it). Yep yep.

·
Registered
236 Posts
autopartswarehouse.com

^where i go if i need to find stock parts for any of our cars at home. Usually for our 94 silverado, but i know for a fact there are celica parts there too

·
Registered
233 Posts
www.car-part.com is a listing for a bunch of salvage yards. Scroll down some for a better price. Mike

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
yeah im pretty sure i have them still zack . you want em ?.

lol im not sure if i have a set or my buddys might of busted it up .. cause we got mad at it one day haha.
but if i still have if you wanna pay shipping ill get em out for you .

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Hell yeah! I can't find any at the junk yards and they're expensive at hell at the dealership. What kind of condition are they in?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,
I have a '91 convertible. I am looking for a respectable junk yard in the Miami area willing to take an order, go look for the part and ship abroad.
Can anybody help?
Thank you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts