Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey..i have a '97 celica ST and i was wondering if anyone knew how to trick out the blinkers to make them blink fast.  in my civic i cut the middle black wire out of three wires going to the headlight bulb...this caused a problem because when i got hyperwhite bulbs, the bulbs weren't getting enough power and they ended up some ugly amber color...does anyone know how to make the blinkers blink fast without compromising the color of the light?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey i went on ebay and i only found a turn signal relay for a ford explorer or expedition.  any idea where i can pick up that relay other than ebay or another way that i can make my turn signal faster?  thanx

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx a lot for the site man.  i found my celica on the applications list.  so how long have you had your hyperblinker, what speed is yours: 2x or Strobe, and have you had any problems with the shipping, billing,  or with the product thus far?  sorry so many questions...i'm a cautious shopper..haha.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
I've had it since May...no problems at all. I don't think I can change the speed on mine & I believe it's 6x...they no longer blink, they throb

[edit]
I looked through my auction emails and I don't see their site mentioned, but I think that's the same one...and the auction is too old, so I can't see anything else about it...
[/edit]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for the info.  yeah the two speeds available on hyperblinker.com are 2x the stock speed and strobe speed. strobe speed is pretty damn fast..haha..but i'm getting the 2x speed one.  it's 32 bucks...and free shipping.  i'm looking for clear bumper lenses and clear side markers for my 97 celica.  any ideas where i can find some?  oh yeah...do u know the bulb size for the bumper lenses and side markers.  wait..i dont' think side markers have bulbs do they?  haha.  thanx peace

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
I was hoping to catch you before you bought from that site...I just found a bookmark of who I think I bought 'em from... http://www.hyperflasher.com ...they've redeisgned their site, so I wouldn't have recognized it anyway. If you did order it, I hope everything works out okay. I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh..haha..i didn't buy them yet.  i'm just doing research for later.  because i want to buy everything at the same time...my hyperwhite headlight bulbs, clear side markers with hyperwhite bulbs, euro clear bumper lights with hyperwhite bulbs..and i want the turn signals to flash 2x speed.  so i'll buy the relay when i buy all that together.  but thanx for the websites man.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no problem

·
Registered
212 Posts
if u want to go the cheap route just wait until your rear blinker bulbs go out then they should blink blenty fast.....haha.
nevermind

1 - 12 of 12 Posts