Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Does anyone know where I can find a good sport muffler that will fit a 93 ST? I'm looking for one not too loud of ricey sounding, but one that will add a decent amount of HP. I'm probably going to install 2.25" straight pipes from the header back and gut out my cat, and need a nice muffler to top off the system.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i sell mufflers, pretty much ill tell u this, all of the ones i sell are practicly the same, just with different looks, u can look in one side and see out the other, they are all gonna pretty much sound the same, 2 1/4" exhast is way to big for that car, and most likely wont do anything but lower your torque, and i wouldnt gut the cat either, i did it on my gt and it did nothing but make me fail emisions. i didnt notice any improvent, and i had the 5sfe then which would be more of a gain then the st would get.. i would replace the muffler tho, but would recommend leaving the pipeing alone, unless u do a engine swap or something the pipeing stock is probrolly gonna be the best size for you, its also manderal bent and stainless steal, so there is really nothing wrong with it.. u can email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a muffer....</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts