Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I want to do an engine swap, I've read plenty about the 3s-gte engine swap from an MR2 or GT4 and thats still an option. What I would really like to do is put a V-Tec motor in it, and I was wondering if anyone on this site knew the modifications that would need to be done in order to have that engine installed.

Any information is helpful, and money is not the issue, I want to know if it can be done, not a better option.

My car is an ST model, and I want to know the absolute best engine with the most power that can be used in that model, thanks for your help.

-Devon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Basically, I want to do an engine swap, I've read plenty about the 3s-gte engine swap from an MR2 or GT4 and thats still an option. What I would really like to do is put a V-Tec motor in it, and I was wondering if anyone on this site knew the modifications that would need to be done in order to have that engine installed.

Any information is helpful, and money is not the issue, I want to know if it can be done, not a better option.

My car is an ST model, and I want to know the absolute best engine with the most power that can be used in that model, thanks for your help.

-Devon
Buy another car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts