Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>hey its me again! i was wondering if any of you celica peoples  knew where to go for a afordable turbo kit and or a body kit? if you do please respond to this,i will greatly appreciate it,THANKS!!!!!</font>

·
Registered
212 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i dont think you will find a turbo kit for your car, and if you do it will be at a really high price for a low amount of boost. the best idea would be to learn everything you can about turbos and your engine, and what it can handle. then put you own kit together. either way you are probably still looking at some cash. one more thing if you do find a kit most of them come minus the intercooler and other necisary things to run the turbo. as for body kits, i like erebuni or veilside. dont know what your idea of affordable is though.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>the st isn't fit to take heavy boost.  many people have considered swapping the 4agze heads along with a turbo installation, but that'll cost you an arm and a leg.  if you want to run more than 5psi you'll want an intercooler.  read up on the 3sgte swap, that would be worth your time.</font>

·
Registered
212 Posts
<font color='#000000'>a 3sgte would be the better idea but dont forget the ecu.</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts