Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>View Ebay Listing Here

This Engine is for the Serious RACER. NOT RICER. I spent 10k on parts and machine work. This engine has not been installed or run, only built. I started this project and realized I didn't have the money to finish it. My intentions were to build a 400rwhp engine, and ended up with an over kill. I will also include all the gaskets and bolts needed to bolt up the rest of the lines and manifolds.I consider this engine a 5SGTE not a 3SGTE. The engine has the following parts.[/B]
For more info check out the listing.  Wish I had the money for it, looks like some serious work went into it, and it's exactly what I'm looking for eventually, but I just don't have the cash right now.  Hope someone here can make use of the info.

Ends Nov-16-03 12:51:51 PST</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>yeah this guys been trying to sell this engine for a long time...
he got a good start, but I hope who ever buys it knows that it isnt even half way done, there is a lot missing from this setup.... but a good start. mine looks like that but mine is yellow and not orange.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>*drool*  Daaaaaaamn!  I wish I had the money and the means to stick that in my celi...  maybe one day... and maybe by then the engine will be finished
 (I wish)

What else is left to be done to it Jhull?  You know more about this stuff than I do...  ???</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts