Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#810541'>Hey, I just bought a Good Charlotte decal for my celica. I want to put it on my window, but my windows are tinted. My friend said that if I ever wanted to take the decal off, the window would get damaged and I would have to re-tint it. Do you know of anything that takes off decals w/out ruining the tint? Thanks!

Speaking of GC...does anyone know where I can get two tickets for the May 20th(St. Louis) or May 21st(Kansas City) concerts?? see ya</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ummmmm.... window tinting is typically applied to the inside of windows, while decals go on the glass surface on the outside. So, unless you have tinting on the outside of your windows for some reason, or the decals are reversed & intended to be applied to the inside, you will not damage anything.</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>do you have the tint on the outside?? ???</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>whoops, CelicaFan already said that, yeah what he said... :glare:</font>

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#810541'>whoops! My windows are tinted on the inside...and the decal i have also goes on the inside. sorry for the confusion..the shows are soldout ...at least that's what i heard. see ya</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by cenJERgt@May 07 2003,6:55
<font color='#000000'>put a slayer sticker in your window futurestar. it would be alot cooler</font>
<font color='#990000'>LoL  :thumbsup:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@May 07 2003,9:40
<font color='#000000'>Slayer!? Do they still make those stickers?   ???</font>
<font color='#990000'>That'd be cool if they did  :D</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts