Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>

I also posted this in the MISC. section.

I just bought a dash for my 2002 Celica from a company in Mass. called Acculaser.  They are the company that makes the dash kits for Toyota in the USA.  I wanted to post this info cuz they were nice and I thought the price was great for the CF dash I got. $180.  They are at www.acculaser.net.

Good luck.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Acculaser does all the kits for Toyota, Subaru etc. if anyone is wondering why they are so expensive compared to others.

But then again...

I actually like the $90 ebay ones</font>

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font color='#000000'>Well U get what U pay for!!!</font>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000000'>I got my dash kit from a store in Orlando, and they got me a pretty nice one.
  I think mine cost around 180.00 or so.  I really don't remember.  I am going to try to attach a picture of it with this message.  Gimme a break if it doesn't work...I am kinda new at this and slow...if that makes it any better. :blush:  Anyhow...have a great day.  
 Tell me what you think of my indash.   :blush: Okay...nevermind, I have to attach as a site...no time to bother.</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.J@Jan. 15 2003,3:52
<font color='#000000'>I actually like the $90 ebay ones</font>
<font color='#000000'>Mr. J,
did you get one of those?
I'm always tempted to go that route & judging by the sample images they provide, there are good looking ones & bad looking ones...just depends on who you go through.

anyone know about cutting sheets of this stuff? We should be able to offer sheets by the foot or yard at $5/ft.x15" but you'd have to cut it all yourself...then you could make anything carbon fiber!
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Mine was from ebay yes.  The guy was kickin dash for lest cash or something like that.  I actually won a blue carbon fiber one ($125) but he said he could do solid colors for an extra $20 so I wanted to be different.  His website is www.kickindash.com and his work is pretty good, if anyone wants more pics let me know.</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts