Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>man i spent 2 weeks getting my car ready to get it back on the road. today i took it out down the street going probabally 40mph and the hood came off!!! what kind of ###### up #### is that??? the hood came off and went airborne. i had time to pull over, look back and get out of the car before it hit the ground. it got some air. to make it worse it slammed into the roof denting it, and my next door neighbor a deputy sheriff was behind me about 20 seconds. i was carring it back when he pulled up and asked wtf? i think he was sympathetic because he knows i spend hours every night on it. but if i had been a little lated it would have been in his car.
  man i don't get this ####. why does my car always #### up??? why??? i just got it back together and wham there it goes. i am looking for a new hood to put on and i tried to pop out the dents in the roof. but i am pissed to say the least. imagine explaining that to the insurance company! "...uh my hood just blew off driving down the road"
i just can't believe this garbage.
 :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>

www.toyotacelicas.com/contest.html</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Man I'm sorry to hear that.... It happend to the top of my vette 3 times. lol

SO you going to have insurance cover it?</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts