Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The season premier of CSI was on last night...the episode had to do w/ a dead gambler and street racing. I'm wondering if anyone saw Cliff Luther's 6th gernation Celica?
I was busy working on the site while trying to watch it, and I must have missed his car. I did tape it though, so I'll have to watch it again tonight.
For those who don't know, Cliff's car is featured on ToyotaCelicas.com here:
http://www.toyotacelicas.com/features/exquizit.html

·
Registered
424 Posts
wassup everyone  its cliff luther here  mr. csi     well  whoever taped it  go back and look when the 2 actors r walking towards the yellow integra,  look behind them in the crowd through everyones legs and u will see my left rear quarter panel  it is green   lol  thats it    thats me   i was dissapointed but what can i say i got paid 250.00 for doing it    later all    and be sure to check out what dreams are made of, toyotacelicas.com 1st feature of my cel.

cliff    1 exquizitcelica

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cliff, I didn't say it before, but wecome to the Message Board! It's great to see you here, chattin' it up w/ the rest of us

I replayed that scene like 50 times, and I think I finally saw your car, but since it's a tape & not digital like DVD, I can't get a good clear pause...Is it before you even see the yellow integra they check out? Would it be about the third car back from that street corner as they're walking up, kinda next to the street light?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts