Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>just a question out of curiosity....

what kind of music do you listen to when your in the car? is it different from what you just listen to at home or is it tha same?

I WAS BORED!
</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>:alien: hehehehe, music, my fav. thing! eminem, tantric, linkin park, limp bizkit, ludacris, ja rule, ashanti, dr. dre, nelly, snoop dog, pretty much anything with bass or a good quick beat like techno
</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Offspring, Rancid, U2, NewfoundGlory, Guttermouth, Badreligon, NIN, whitezombie, lunkinpark, Prodigy, Socialdistortion, Garbage, Bush, Korn, ICP, Primus, Chemicalbrothers, Nodoubt, missyelliot, Greenday, Everclear, Metalica, Beastieboys, Smashingpumpkins, Nirvana, Goldfinger, Blink182, Lagwagon, Cake, Eve6, Deadkennedys, Ministry, Rammstein, Rageagainstthemachine, Deftones, Lunaticcalm, Robzombie, Lessthanjake, Hole, Stroke9, Weezer, Creed, Nelly, Lumpbizkit, Stonetemplepilots, Flaminglips, Matchbox20, Theymightbegaints, Sonicyouth, Redhotchillipepers, Blur, Sherylcrow, Tompetty, Beachboys(heeheehee), Goodcharlette, Toadthewetsprocket, Kfdm, Shaggy, Pink, Elastica, ect...  
 And for my female friends that ride with me: Savagegarden, Kcandjojo, Enrique, Live, Thecure, Incubus, eagleeyecherry, Davemathewsband, Madonna, ect...  
</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>same as i listen to at home.
mostly techno in the car though, that said some of my musis tastes supprise ppl, quite varied.

most of the artisit in my car are "DJ ...<insertnamehere>"  lol.</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Disturbed, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Pantera, Nelly, The theme from Nightrider, Eminem, Queens of the Stoneage, Soundgarden/Audioslave, Chevelle, Staind, the Deadlights, Methods of Meyhem, Tool, The Beatles, Obituary, Mushroomhead, The entire works of Shakespeare on CD, Cannibal Corpse, Stone Temple Pilots, The Magnum PI theme, Rammstein, 80's hair metal, old skool hip hop, 80's pop music, 70's classic rock, 10 tips on how to rule the world...

the list goes on and on</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Jan. 08 2003,11:19
<font color='#000000'>...Theymightbegaints, Sonicyouth, Redhotchillipepers, Blur, Sherylcrow, Tompetty, Beachboys(heeheehee), Goodcharlette, Toadthewetsprocket, Kfdm...</font>
<font color='#000080'>Actually it's MDFMK or it used to be KMFDM

Particle man, particle man
</font>

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I listen to morning radio shows on the way in to work, while at work & it's what's on when I get in my car after work...I can actually enjoy it now that I have an antenna that works

CDs I have in my car include Outkast, Snoop, 2Pac, Blink, NOFX, Offspring, some mixes & remixes...forgot what else...haven't changed 'em in a while...
I'm still waiting to copy someone's Eminem & Nelly cd's
</font>

·
Registered
364 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>QUOTE
I'm still waiting to copy someone's Eminem & Nelly cd's[/B]
Then walk your happy A$$ out to the car when I get home and grab the damn things and I will burn them... damn... lazy  

All the ones you guys said made me think of my other cds so I think I like them all cept for some of mr j's ... were you kidding on some of them?  
</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
Particle man, particle man[/B]
Doing things a partilce can... Ok that should be its own topic!  :glare:

KMFDM[/B]
Didin't realized I put "kfdm"  :oops:

Then walk your happy A$$ out to the car when I get home and grab the damn things and I will burn them... damn... lazy  [/B]
If you were really sweet, you'd do it for him... :glare: lol</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>Oh ya, well we'll just ask ******** aka snuggles about that  :laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Originally posted by TicketBoy@Jan. 09 2003,12:10
<font color='#000000'>If you were really sweet, you'd do it for him... :glare: lol</font>
<font color='#000080'>That's a big IF, I don't think I've seen more *bleeped* words on posts than on TCS'</font>

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#000080'>i never thought this post would go anywhere. my music is somewhat different from what i listen to at home vs what i listen to while driving. driving is mainly KoRn and SlipKnot, sometimes a lil Punk and techno cuz tha bass is CRAZY
but i got a hella nice surround sound system so that is always on which i switch stations on, it goes from Ja Rule to Seether to stroke 9 so its all depends. one band i listen to NO MATTER WHOZ CAR OR WHEREEVER I AM IS KoRn! i love them never will stop i'm a KoRnKid fo life! :grin:  :p</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
but i got a hella nice surround sound system[/B]
 Ok so party at chicka's house  :thumbsup:

i never thought this post would go anywhere[/B]
Usually that happends if TCS goes on about something.. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...  :laugh: lol</font>

1 - 20 of 101 Posts