Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>ok, so i work in a little hole in the wall burger shop and my boss tells me this story.

some guy that is about 50 now used to come in to the restruant often. and all the time he would be talking. problem being he was talking to four other people that were his friends...who were never there. this guy would come in, order his food and state that his "friends" didn't want anything, thinking that everyone can see them. then he would go sit down and talk and talk and talk to them.

one time he starts to leave and turns to walk out the door when all of a sudden..."WOW I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME!" he goes and sits down in a both and talks with this "person" for half an hour.

the thing that scares me most...he drives ??? so when he comes to the restraunt...he opens all his car doors, then closes them all, then opens the trunk, closes it, and lets all his friends in through the door. and when he leaves, all the doors open again, close again...same with the trunk :suspect:

scary :ghost:

and then besides him...i know a guy from venice beach who has fallen asleep at the wheel 3 or four times...and one of those times if you can believe this...was on a motorcycle
o:
go figure</font>

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>QUOTE
all the time he would be talking. problem being he was talking to four other people that were his friends...who were never there. this guy would come in, order his food and state that his "friends" didn't want anything, thinking that everyone can see them. then he would go sit down and talk and talk and talk to them.

one time he starts to leave and turns to walk out the door when all of a sudden..."WOW I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME!" he goes and sits down in a both and talks with this "person" for half an hour.[/B]
Eric said he was stressed out about the other site he was working on.. Now I'm starting wonder if this "TCS" is a real person.  ???      
</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts