Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I Just recently perchased a 90 gts a few days ago. While looking over the original paper work from when the car was purchased new i discovered the car was from California! I live in FL so i dont have emissions to worry about. Does anyone know what all i need to change on the car to make it normal?</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
<font color='#000000'>first off where in fl are you ?i have a 90 gts and live near gainesville.ok rip the damn exhaust off and put a new one on.the cali model had 2 catalytic converters on it.thats the only major differ i know of.best bet on exhaust because pacesetter is about the only company that makes one for our car and it blows is to buy a universal muffler of your choice and take it to a local exhaust shop and have them run all new pipe and install the new muffler.i converted mine to two and a half inch pipe fron the header back also the one catalytic converter bolts to the header.its a big canaster looking thing.take it off and smash all the guts out of it and put it back on.it will give a little more power and a lower tone.i smashed mine out but the exhaust shop did the rest of the work and it only cost about 200 bucks.
   Brian</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts