Toyota Celica Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non-latex condoms:  Im just looking for the Up and downs of either the Lambskin or Polyurethane condoms.

I also know that both of the non-latex kind come  in bigger sizes then the large latex condom (which works out fine for my manly man).  
So if anyone out there has horror stories or comments on either let me know  

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
haha.... did u know you posted this in a celica web site?? this is deffienitly the weirdest post i ever seen...and probrolly will see

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well boys i am just tryin to spice things up on this slow ass forum,  I have been  a member for a while just had sa different name.... and this is the most boring OT forum i have ever seen..

Im  a regular at Clubsi and DSMTalk, their Ot forums know that you are allowed to talk bout more then cars  

so lets spice this sh*t up and get rollin boys  

O yeah, just for the record i have a 94 celica and a 99 lexus GS300

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
ic where ur going with this.... lol, but i dont think you are going to do anything but get guys wanting ur #... I think it would be great to get the board moving as well. i just dont think this is the way to do it succesfully, inless you want a toyota where singles meet site.. dont get me wrong id love to see this site get moving, and i love to see a female thats into as well.. im just tryng to mess wit ya.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hear you girl...I'm starting to think that I'm done with this site...unless it gets more interesting.  I'm on a project aspec site too...and they rock the house...this one sux...no offense to all that use it...but people need to reply to posts more... =)  Have a little fun and live some...that's what the whole car industry is all about...having fun...and seeing how cool you can make your car.  This site is going blah. ???

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
lexies, and teemtoyo.. do you guys have celicas??? I know this site isnt the biggest, and isnt moving very fast, but why leave? that is why it isnt moving fast, most people do what you are planing to do, and thats why there isnt much happening in this site.. there is 4xx some people registered today.. but if i go through the site all the post are from the same people.. those people are the people that want this site to happen.. i encorage everyone to post, that will make this site better, you cant expect this site to start booming with new topics if you like the others just walk out and never come back...everyone should post what ever they feel is a good topic, and then replys will be nice, if people have something to ask or somethink they think they can answer then they will come.. right?? so why leave and go to another site that most likely been around longer and thats why its so much bigger? wouldnt you rather be some one who helped make this site happen?? if you have any suggestions leave them in the "what i would like to see" topic.. thats the best way to see what you want, but you cant expect this site to go anywhere if your telling everyone on the site that you are leaving and going to another site.. whatever the site is..
oh and lexies.. i was just playin with you when i was talking all that junk.. its nice to have a variety of topics posted.. thanks for showing interest, thats the way to make this site better.

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
I'm glad you guys are interested in making the board more active...I hope to see you around more

It's the posters who make the board...a lot of the bigger more active Celica message boards are going waaay downhill with a lot of trash talking and less helping and sharing of knowledge.
I hope everyone is happy with the site's progress...there's not much I can do to make the board more active though. If you want more people, you gotta tell 'em about it. If I do, it's considered spam  

btw, I heard don't use lambskin and some people are allergic or sensitive to latex  :lookaround:

C

·
0 Posts