Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>got a 94 st and i want to upgrade my computer. i found the jet performance upgrade and the venom400 performance control module. which is the better upgrade?</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>the thing i don't like about the jet upgrade is they want you to send them your stock ecu and they'll upgrade it at the factory.
the venom module is plug and play and can be easily installed and removed. go to the parts link to check out the venom 400.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>I sell piggy back systems that probrolly cost around in the same area as the jet upgrade or venom. good thing about the piggy backs i sell is
dont have to take out your ecu and send it away.
you adjust it urself so you know how its set up
can reprogram it when ever you want (via laptop ect..)
and it pretty much works as a a couple different systems in one little package (controls fuel timing ect...) so big projects (turbo ect...) are much easier to acomplish because you adjust your computer for it.</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000000'>i'm still new to this so let me find out what a piggy back system is and i get back to ya.</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>lol piggy back hooks up and runs with the stock computer, pretty much ur adding another computer to the stock one. stand alone ems replaces the whole set up stock ecu ect....</font>

·
Registered
780 Posts
<font color='#000000'>how much is the piggy back that you sel and what kind of program dose it run off of and how difficult is it to tune ? thank you</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>I believe its around 300, I dont sell many of them i sell the ems alot more so price isnt on the top of my head. uses dos or windows to tune, tuning isnt that difficult because it uses the stock map as a start, so you have a good  basic map to start off with you just tune the ignition and fuel off that. much easier then a ems where you have to start from scatch</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts