Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Does anyone know if modifications need to be done to put on the combat front end.  It looks like it would over lap the front fender.  Or can you just paint it and put it on easily? I am looking into one, I know the Erebuni style 404A goes on pretty easy.</font>

·
Registered
27 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I have the combat front bumper in my car. It doesn't really fit well. I think that's just my problem.

It will cover the fender, yes. You side marker will be disappeared. You need to find new turn signal lights too. I just fog light instead. Also there is no hold on the bumper. You need to drill them. On the top, 5 bolts(maybe 4).
Need to remove the bumper reinforcement. Not to hard.
Also I put 3 rivet on each side to connect to the fender. I leave the bottom empty since the orginal cover doesn't fit. I was going to make the stainless sheet but I am too busy and LAZY.

However, I saw a light blue Celica which has Combat body kit and the kit installed very well. I think the kit is installed by body shop. I am just the one who want to mod my car by myself (Of course no everything, like changing tires , but if it is possible to do, I will do it) .  :grin:
Anyway, this front bumper is not that easy to install. It is better to find a body shop.</font>

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font color='#000000'>the combat bumper looks like A$$   dot do it  better to gt the VIS RAcing Invader front bumper    i can get it for $350.00</font>

·
Registered
19 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Celica 25th is my BF and he wants the Combat one, it's way better than the VIS bull junky ugly one right babe!
</font>

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
<font color='#000000'>What are you two talking about?  I've seen a lot of @$$ in my day and those two body kits don't resemble any I've seen.  What kind of people do you hang out with.

And just so everyone knows what these two are arguing about here are some pics.  Maybe we should put it to a vote?

VIS Invader Kit

Combat Kit
</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts