Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>What suspension coilover or combo of shock/spring works for 5th gen GT? I've heard of the KYB/Eibach combo. and I am planning to Buy the JIC SA-1 Coilover Suspension. BUT, I am wondering if there is any other brand of coilovers that fit the GT. Thanks
</font>

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font color='#000000'>Thanks! Ground Control, I've heard of them, but don't know how are those coilovers..anyone know? Cool. I'm already going to drop a 3sgte (hopefully find a 205, but 185 is cool). I just want it to be a civic smoker, if ya'll know what i  mean? So for that kinda thing, do you think the Ground Control springs be good enough? Or go with the JIC SA-1 adjustable susp, but runs 2000. 400 or 2000 dollars, hmmm get back to me!</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>I don't know too much about the older celicas... but I have heard good things about ground control.  Try asking in 5th gen forum, or pm Jhull (he doesn't come on the site too often anymore) or Redswan (he's usually posting in the Racing forum).  They both have 5th gens with mods and stuff and they'll know better what will work with the 3sgte.   Sorry I couldn't help out any more
  Good luck and keep us posted  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts