Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into some Coilover any recommendations? Websites brand companies any recommendations!
Toyota celica 94 st

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here's what I do when looking for parts.
Go to eBay and search coil overs for Celica and you will come up with the parts but also will be the sellers. Google the sellers and usually it will come up with a website for the seller where you can ask questions. Also on eBay there are "contact seller" links. The sellers that answer back are actually real people and run honest business.
I've found that if you go to stores like Napa, Auto Zone, etc. they will give you a choice from most expensive to cheapest.
Be careful on eBay though, look at where the business is located, a lot of them are China based and most of the stuff is junk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I personally used GodSpeed Mono SS on my '94 (I just sold them online 2 weeks ago). I later switched to Tein, and no question Tein are better. However, GodSpeed were $650, and Tein were $1500. I can say this from personal knowledge: GodSpeeds were great. Tremendous difference, immediately ... and when you adjusted them, you could easily feel the differences you dialed into them. If money is an issue: GodSpeed. If you have a bunch to spend: Tein or better. Good luck!! ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts