Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>This may seem a little strange, but as you all may or may not know, my celica was the first manual I've ever driven.  Anyways, when I've been pressing down the clutch to go to the next gear it seems to go down to the floor easier than before... Maybe my legs are getting stronger. I have been working out a lot ya know.  :D  Is it me, or could there be a near-future problem with my clutch?</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>check the fluid, if thats still full then its just you....
if its really low then you might have got air in the lines.</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>do you ride the clutch or keep it down at stop lights?  should check the spring as well...</font>

·
Registered
51 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I had a similar problem with my clutch just recently where everything got really soft and my clutch didnt seem as picky as before.  Now ive had a burned clutch, so i know what thats like.  It was just a 'breaking in' of sorts, now mine rides smooth and no problems.</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Yeah do as Jhull said.  If you need to blead the clutch and such and that should solve the prolem.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#FF0000'>oh, I try hard to never ride my clutch. *L* I don't do it on purpose at least...

thanks boys.. I'm actually taking my car sometime this week to my friend's shop and he's gonna help me with all that stuff. Odds and ends, ya know. Then, comming up I'm going to FINALLY get my valve problem taking care of. I'll let you guys know the price tag on that one.. I'm sure it'll be interesting. Thank God for Daddy's paycheck....  :blush:</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts