Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tells me where to find clear corners, side markers and head lights for 6gen. Celica? My friends is looking for it. And, he couldn't find any.

The clearcorners.com is selling for too much. ~$100 !!

Any luck somewhere else?

Thanks,

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are some Euro ones on E-bAy right now...i think one was at 91 and the other at 61 last i checked...just use "94 Celica" as your keyword and when you find the euro sides...check his other auctions and you'll see the other set..
  Take Care
    Steve

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Celica94GT,
Thanks.

I am supprised that it cost so much. Why is that? ???

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well both of the ones that i was looking at were Euros so they were a bit more expesive..you can just get the cheap clear corners which are around 35 or so...they don't make to much stuff for the 6th gen, there aren't many around...so it's difficult to find stuff for the 6th gen...but that's what makes it fun...
 Just let me know if ya ahve any other questions
Steve  

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Celica94GT,
What's the different between Euro or not? I can't see the different. Can you explain? I am lost. Is it shinnier? Chrome?

If there is not much different, difinitely go for a cheaper ones. Where to find them?

I also realize that not much stuff for the 6th gen Celica. Why is that? I think it is a good looking car too.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Euro Lights have more of a Clear cut on them they are more clear with a mirror like effect that gives more of a projection, where as the just plain clear ones are kinda of faded with those ridges on the surfaces that scatters the light, making them look a bit more dull than the euros. the reg clear ones can be found at clearcorners.com i also saw a pair on ebay not to long ago, however they don't show up to often.  The reason that there isn't much stuff for the 6th gen toy. is because the auto makers are shooting for the 16-25 age group and when these 6th gen cars were first released thy sold for around 26K  mine was 32K so not to many younger people bought these.  therefor there wasn't any reason for the performance makers to make much stuff for them...Kinda sucks...but makes them unique  ???
Anywho...lemee know if you have any other questions
 Steve

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Celica94GT,

Thanks for your detail explaination. Thank you. The clearcorners.com has a high price ( for that price. I expect their product is a high quality one). But, where can I find the ~$40 ones? Any pointers?

I have heard that 6th gen. Celica is expensive. But, it is hard to believe that it goes as high as $32k. What makes them selling for that much? Besides, it is not a GT-4 ( I would think the price would be reasonable for a GT-4). For that money, people could possibly get a new style Supra N/A. Performance wise, $32k for only 135hp is kind of pricy.  What do you think?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well My celica was at 26k Before we got the sport package...modified Exhaust...leather interior, sun roof, cd player/tape player and al the ameneties that the others came with.  they did something to the engine as well but didn't mark it down on the panel...not good cause i'm afraid to mess with junk now...anywho, that's what knocked it up to 32k. Mine was from Sports dealers in Arkansas with a 165 hp base.  I'll look for those other clears for ya...can't quite remember where in the heck i saw them, i was looking for them the other day as well...just coudn't find them again...but I'll keepm ya posted

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Celica94GT,

O would thanks you in advnace. Thank you.  :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts