Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gross

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#FF0000'>what do you guys think about a chick being able to change her own oil and stuff like that? Is it intimidating to the point that it's gross? Or is it awesome? I can change my own oil and my own spark plugs and I'm damn proud of that.  :thumbsup:  :grin:

also, check out this hot sh!t.... whew... talk about makin your teeth sweat...  :D
</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#FF0000'>well now. The polls are 4:1 right now, in favor of chicks. mwahaha. hell yeah. Looks like Wish is the only one against us. Hater.</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>chicks knowing cars is a fantasic thing.. my girl is slowly learning stuff. she wants an aw11 atm which is cool
</font>

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font color='#000000'>LOL. I think i may have to agree with jhull.
I think it just depends on the girl and how into it they are.</font>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font color='#FF0000'>hell yeah, toof!  :grin:  :thumbsup:

ugh, Jhull and Z, you embarrass me!  :blush:  :D  naughty lil boys.</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Actually, I just voted right now... if I vote, I reply too
 So it wasn't me

Toof:
 You go boy...

Wish & Z:  How embarassing for you guys, WHERE'S OUR SUPPORT?!?!  Okay, let's say we're talking about us girls here on the board... so what's your answer? ???

Jhull: you perv
 We're talking about us... what do you think?</font>

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
<font color='#000F22'>comon that is a major factor
I mean if the chick is wearing like some nasty stained clothes ewwww...
if shes wearing something hot then it changes it, but it also depends on what shes doing.... i can see jobs that would make me discusted watching a chick do and others that I would find cute for a chick to do.
I am just simply asking the question every guy wanted to ask.</font>

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Thats a very good point that JHull makes, no one wants to see a 300 pound chick with hair shorter than me bent over working under the hood.
But in reference to the ladies here, that it's definately not gross.  I was refering the few ladies I do know personally that work on cars.  Nothing to brag about</font>

·
Registered
563 Posts
<font color='#000000'>ok lets settle this once and for all

if the chick isnt hot in a bikini by the pool she aint going to be hot covered in transmission oil. face the facts transmission oil isnt exactly maybelene. (sp?)

but is she's a hottie to start with and knows a bit and and do engine/car stuff thats fantastic
esp when she has good taste in cars

woohoo tomorrow i get to go looking for 2 new cars... sw20 for me
and aw11 for my girl
</font>

·
Registered
130 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by iluvmyceli@Nov. 23 2003,4:53
what do you guys think about a chick being able to change her own oil and stuff like that? Is it intimidating to the point that it's gross? Or is it awesome? I can change my own oil and my own spark plugs and I'm damn proud of that.  
 :grin:

also, check out this hot sh!t.... whew... talk about makin your teeth sweat...  

my mechanic has the 7th gen with the same body kit and carbon fiber hood , except in silver... with a 2nd generation 3sgte... running 500hp+ with a turbo upgrad coming soon.

plus check out this pic of the nov 15 orlando meet.

</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Toof:  I don't look good in bikinis, or any bathing suit for that matter  :down:   *sigh*  I guess I'm out of this equation then...  But Luv still is in!  :)   Good luck car shopping!!!  :thumbsup:

Mina:  Damn!  Those are some nice mods... wish i had the money to do some of that sh!t, but I guess I'm focusing more on the "show" aspect and less on the "go" aspect for now.  OOOOH!  lambo doors!  Omg, can you ask him something for me?? I really wanted to get lambo doors but some guy told me they weren't the best mod because they don't go up enough so it makes it really difficult to get in/out of the celi.  I don't think celi's are the easiest car to get out of in the first place but he made me think... Can you tell me what he thinks about them?  Or is his celi a show car and he doesn't drive it a lot?  I mean, mines my daily driver and I don't want to regret it later.  Thanks a lot!  :)</font>

·
Registered
51 Posts
<font color='#000000'>A girl of mine would at least have to know the difference between ford and toyota. (Fords suck
) The more she knows the better, but isnt that always the case?</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>Z: I don't remember... I think it was cuz you said you were with Jhull on this...  feel free to ignore me

You know guys... I think we lost the point of this poll.  I don't think it's supposed to matter whether the girl is hot... The point is is it cool when girls know car stuff.  Whether she be cute, hot, plain, pretty, skinny, chubby, tall, short...?  Of course the 300 lb chick with really short hair is out of the equation, but I mean regular girls you'd see on the street, in a club, at the mall, at class... you know!  :thumbsup:</font>

1 - 20 of 49 Posts