Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hey all,
My friend and I have been working on our site for the past few months and finally got it up. It's pretty cool; you can post pictures of your ride to it and let others vote on it. All for fun. Kind of like hot or not but with cars, motorcycles etc. If you all have some time to kill check out the site, post your ride, and let me know what you think. Any feedback is good, we are trying to make this site as best for the users we can. Right now The only Celica on the site is a picture of my buddys as it drowned in a local flood. Unfortunatly a workmate told all of his VW friends about it so now there are a ton of old Volkswagons on it. So check out the site post a ride. (Id like to see more rides that aren’t Volkswagons Maybe a Celica or two) and let me know what you think of it. Again, Any feedback is good and we are trying to make the site more useable everyday.
You can check it out at :
www.likemyride.com
Thanks alot

Check out the Drowning Celica Here</font>

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>I guess He used the insurance money to buy some crappy Mitsubishi Sigma!!! What was he thinking. The thing doesnt even run anymore  :( Anyway, thanks for the posts and imput. Keep it up I am always welcoming feedback on the site.
www.likemyrde.com</font>

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
<font color='#8D38C9'>WHAT the HELL was he thinking??? That's just wrong... SO wrong... :suspect:  Anyways, I got my car up on your site, anyone wanna vote for my car it's at http://www.likemyride.com/?RideID=146  :thumbsup: Don't hate, appreciate!</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts