Toyota Celica Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>I was wondering if they made a headers for a 1994 GT..I'm buying a Greedy Exhaust system for my celica...but I can't find headers for it.  Thanks</font>

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
<font color='#000000'>nope. they dont make real good headers for  the 6th gen celicas. if u want some really good headers i suggest you go to a local muffler shop and tell them to have some custom made. i was going to do that but since i live in stupid califonia and all its stupid laws i cant get them because the stock headers have a catylatic converter on them so taking the stock headers off is like taking off one of the cats. if you live in any other state you can get them. its only like 3oo bucks installed.</font>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
<font color='#000000'>i'd go turbo!
or i'd go to www.hotshot.com
that or pacesetter's 3sfe ones fit the 5sfe,
and bosal has some for the 5sfe camry</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font color='#000000'>Pacesetter makes a header for the Celica.  Not our year, but i have one and it pretty much bolted right up.</font>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font color='#000000'>ASk the people from Toysport I bet if they have one for 7A-FE what more for 5S-FE. I have a friend who got a 7A-fe for his 94 Celica at Toysport.</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts