Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>I was enjoying a nice lil sunday drive in my car, as I'm waiting at a red light, this red firebird with 3 guys pull up next to me... stupid rednecks they were. Anyhow I am not the one to race againt a car I know I dont stand a chance with. But the light turns green and I jump. He doesnt jump with me. I figure he isnt racing.. but then I guess he mashes his gas peddle to the metal and now hes flying down the street... we';re probally doing 80-90 mph now and hes about to pass me. But theres another car in his lane so he uses the suicide lane to pass the car as I am passing it!!  He then takes the lead. The guy in the firebird flicks me off, but i still pull up next to him and say how crazy that was , then we parted our separate ways.  I havent looked for a race since then. Kinda scary.</font>

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>True but when you are racing against dumb rednecks it can be dangerous! I think the driver had a piece of hay in his mouth??? Even tho I lost it sure did make for an exciting day. The night before I raced one of those new Grand Prix which was a good race.. haed to head in and outta traffic which was light since it was 11pm at night. But its been a while since I have been challenged, it might have something to do with the crash and my speeding ticket i got a few weeeks ago?</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts