Toyota Celica Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000080'>"Please Rise," says the court official as the supreme judge TicketBoy enters.

"Everyone be seated."

Celica Chick walks in speaking nervously to Frosty66.

They take a seat and look over to see stspiffy sitting there, petting the cat CC alegedly vandalized.

Court begins and Frosty66 Begins to speak:</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000080'>"Your Honor, today we are here to discuss the penalties of this case. However, I am sure I can prove to you that CC was not involved in this ploy. 1) On this day the cat was found with the CC trademark on his head, Celica Chick was at her home, installing the blue shield on her bike. 2) That very night I was indeed stalking her *looks around  :suspect: *, and I noticed she never took 1 step out of her car besides to buy a magazine from a corner store..That is the only time she stepped out and the cat was a good 10 miles away from that location..I have re-examined the picture stspiffy has shown you and I will give you a closer look..</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000080'>"I examined the picture more closely, I unblurred the background and zoomed in a little and to my suprise this is what I found:

Now to my eyes, this definately does not look like a 'Chick', more like a frame artist/burglar!"</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font color='#000080'>To tell you the truth..They can't! We win!

*Hugs CC*

That is is TickeyBoy sees fit
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty66@April 22 2003,7:38
<font color='#000000'>To tell you the truth..They can't! We win!

*Hugs CC*

That is is TickeyBoy sees fit
</font>
<font color='#000000'>We'll persuade him with a supercharger for his car  ;)</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>stspiffy hangs his head in shame having lost the case.  "i wonder where i can get a good burger around here," he thinks.

"god please forgive me, i can never live with myself knowing i wrongly accused you!  i can-" he begins to plead, then stops midsentence and looks again at the photograph presented as evidence.  "wait a minute...  that's not a CC...  that's an unfinished 66!  frosty66 is the culprit and he didn't even have the courtsey to finish the job!"</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font color='#000080'>Liar! Police seize him!

*tosses stspiffy a burger*

Good try tho
</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
Originally posted by stspiffy@April 22 2003,8:11
stspiffy hangs his head in shame having lost the case.  "i wonder where i can get a good burger around here," he thinks.

"god please forgive me, i can never live with myself knowing i wrongly accused you!  i can-" he begins to plead, then stops midsentence and looks again at the photograph presented as evidence.  "wait a minute...  that's not a CC...  that's an unfinished 66!  frosty66 is the culprit and he didn't even have the courtsey to finish the job!"
Too bad, case closed... there's this little part to the law where you have to name "any and all defendants" in your initial Complaint... wherefore time is up, plus your statute of limitations is up and you better start thinking about the burger again  
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Celica Chick@April 22 2003,8:18
<font color='#000000'>This page and stspiffy have been OWNED  
</font>
<font color='#000080'>Muahaha! Go CC
</font>

·
Registered
120 Posts
<font color='#FF0000'>out of no where johnny cochran bursts into the court room carrying an easel and several peices of posterboard.

jc looks to frosty and cc: i already gave him his supercharger, which is y this case isn't over...ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i would like to present you with the chewbacca defense!

*sets up easel and 1st piece of posterboard featuring chewwie in full fledge star wars gear

jc:jury members may i present to you mr. chewbacca...

juror #1 interupts: the plaintiff doesn't need a defense

jc: sit down tcs. as i was saying, this is the chewbacca defense. it's purpose is to utterly confuse the bejesus out of you. it is meant to make you lose track of time...3 hours later...there for ladies and gentleman, stspiffy is not the culprit, but infact frosty and cc for making you all sit here and listen to my chewbacca defense. i find the defendant guilty. and if you all want a spot in my book..."how to put a cat stalker behind bars" and this nifty glove replica from the oj simpson trial, you will do the same. i rest my case.

all jurors unanimously: guilty

jc: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA another one for the chewbacca defense</font>

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
<font color='#000000'>
 :thumbsup:

only problem is, chewbacca is a biased party because he had celica chick's initials shaved on his butt.</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by stspiffy@April 23 2003,1:19
<font color='#000000'>

only problem is, chewbacca is a biased party because he had celica chick's initials shaved on his butt.</font>
<font color='#000000'>As JC gets "thrown" out the door under Ticketboy's instructions as all witnesses, parties to suit and counsellors must be presented to the court prior to trial  :p</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
<font color='#000080'>Good point Frost, no one can arue that, it's just sooooooooo convincing.
</font>

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<font color='#000080'>*Pulls out a 4 foot rubber gloves*

"Alright from now on, anyone who disagrees with me or CC in this court room, will obtain a very long and slender hand mark up the side of your face!"

</font>

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Originally posted by Frosty66@April 23 2003,11:37
<font color='#000000'>*Pulls out a 4 foot rubber gloves*

"Alright from now on, anyone who disagrees with me or CC in this court room, will obtain a very long and slender hand mark up the side of your face!"

</font>
<font color='#000000'>:oops: I so thought you were going in a different direction then you did once I heard the "rubber gloves" were coming out  :p</font>

1 - 20 of 33 Posts